• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

45mg of flubrozalam and NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxelarius

Greenlighter
I took 45mg of flam, yes the super potent one, and felt nothing but drowsiness. No euphoria, fell asleep for maybe 2 hours. Is my benzo tolerance really this high? I push through the sedation for the "euphoria; nothing. What am I doing wrong here?

It?s bunk.

That is a lethal amount, equal to over ~100mg alprazolam. Sorry . It?s that simple

I'd suggest never taking lethal doses, even if you don't feel anything. There are too many variables that could contribute to noticing the effects of what you've ingested, or worse, delayed them. There's little chance of going back when you realize you've gone too far.

It?s bunk.

That is a lethal amount, equal to over ~100mg alprazolam. Sorry . It?s that simple
Sorry - it's not that simple.

I know this is a Harm Reduction site. But spreading misinformation/and/or scaremongering can be equally as dangerous.

100 mg of Alprazolam taken on it's own with no other drugs is generally NOT a lethal dose, providing you are a relatively healthy adult with no other health complications or use of any other substances. Bad for your health - Yes. Deadly - Unlikely.

A person weighing around 100 kg's could take upto 100,000 mg and still live. I think the bottom end of Alprazolam lethality is around 7,500 mg's...

I wouldn't bring this point up, but I've noticed that you're guilty on many occasions. And you have extra responsibility being a 'Moderator'. Whatever happened to effie? Effie was a great Moderator of BDD.

No doubt someone with far more knowledge than us will come along disprove me =D :D

disprove you about what? yeah, we all miss effie.

even if 45mg of whatever benzo isn't lethal, it's extremely dangerous. at that dose, it's bunk and/or you're subjecting yourself to significant risks by ingesting it.

if i buy a bundle of dope from a kid off the street and my test dose doesn't get my pupils pinpointed or do anything else to indicate the presence of opiates, i don't say fuckit and shove the other nine bags in my body anyway. you know?

Last edited:
i know benzo preference questions are a subjective joke, but is this stuff better than flualprazolam? the non-bunk version obviously.

This is actually pretty typical. Benzodiazepines are not typically considered to be "euphoric" in their own right. I think it's users who actually propagate this myth upon themselves in the thought that anything that is against the law must inherently by "fun", but it's not the case with Benzodiazepines. If you struggle with anxiety, it can be a euphoric experience feeling free from the negative emotion, but this class of drugs is not known to produce euphoria in the same way that Opioids do.

With that being said, we don't typically dig threads in the Harm Reduction forums that are concerned with nothing more than a desire to catch a "high" or "buzz". We are here specifically to help people who have already developed a "plan" to enact said plan safely. What you enjoy or do not enjoy, it will be entirely your quest to figure this out. I love smoking weed. My mother hates smoking weed. It's life.

If you have questions regarding safety, please start a new thread with this objective in mind and we will be all ears and happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.