• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why does this happen?

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
Since I?ve met my new connect and grabbed from him a couple of times already, I?ve noticed that it?s never the same effects as the last time. What I?m trying to say is that when I make 2 shots from the same bag/batch the rush, feeling, high duration, and all that stuff is never the same even if it?s from the same bag/batch, cooked the same way, and sometimes used in the same place from before. I?m the type of user that waits until I?m truly withdrawing to shoot up. I try to wait the same amount of time I?m withdrawing as well. I don?t like to just do shots whenever I feel like I?m sick because I feel like I?m wasting the full effect of the shot and I don?t get a lot of money to keep buying all the time. I just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen or if anyone knows why this happens? I grab my stuff from the same person every time and 9/10 it?s always the same quality, looks, smells, and it?s always rocks with some powder, but they?re has been a couple times where it was all powder which I do not like. Do I need to change the way I use my stuff or is it because of the dope? Yesterday morning I met and grabbed from my person, I got home and I made 2 shots both were from the same bag, same amount, and prepared same way. The first shot was really amazing because of the intense rush, the nodding, and it?s lasted longer than expected. The second shot was really good but it didn?t compare to the first shot at all it was a quick mild rush, no nodding, and it only lasted 7-8 hours. What?s causing this to happen?

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow.

and that even feels good be careful

its probably always good, and you just
get used to it and expect more.

just taper until the amount at the dentist
makes you feel.

sorry, that you have to buy bags like that,
but i hope it is all good stuff !

you should'nt be using that too much but
just make sure it is good.

is it cooked with something different; or pure could help
but there is always a chance of too much of a dose i would
think so.

hopefully someone was smart enough to put poppys in
the seed vaults they are keeping.

what a weird world it would be without slam. wow.

thanks for your post.

watch out for yourself. and Stay Healthy.

I?ve been trying to figure this out for awhile now, but I don?t know any other reason other than I?m just making myself think that way. I did a little experiment where I grabbed a 40 sack weighed (0.45) and I made two shots from the sack that were both in every way similar(amount of water, 0.20 in each, and both drew back from the same cotton). I waited till I was withdrawing really bad and then I did one of them. The same thing with the other and I?m 110% certain that the first shot was more intense in every way (rush, high, duration) and the second one was just mediocre. I?ve always waited till I was withdrawing to shoot up since I started IVing.

If it's always the 2nd or beyond shot that seems weaker it might be from the one time rush when one has little to no tolerance vs just adding on to the pile. If you find large discrepancies between 1st shots done far apart, like with a day or more between them so you are in WD or have the lowest possible tolerance at the time then I'd consider your dope is not mixed homogeneously. This is an esp big problem when Fentanyl laced bags come into play as Hot Spots of Fent are particularly dangerous.

You might try crushing the rocks and chopping/ folding/ mixing the powder to reduce differing areas of potency in the same bag.

If it's always the 2nd or beyond shot that seems weaker it might be from the one time rush when one has little to no tolerance vs just adding on to the pile. If you find large discrepancies between 1st shots done far apart, like with a day or more between them so you are in WD or have the lowest possible tolerance at the time then I'd consider your dope is not mixed homogeneously. This is an esp big problem when Fentanyl laced bags come into play as Hot Spots of Fent are particularly dangerous.

You might try crushing the rocks and chopping/ folding/ mixing the powder to reduce differing areas of potency in the same bag.
Or cook the entire batch at once and make multiple shots. Mixing fentanyl can be impossible if the added fent wasn't properly grinded, it's better to put everything in solution.

With Fent, the whole mixture would have to be ground due to uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack. If you could rule out Fent with a test kit, the only issue with hydrating all of your H is the degradation back to Morphine as described by Le Chatelier's Principle regarding a dynamic equilibrium. Not so much a problem for small amounts, but for larger ones deacetylation becomes an issue.

With Fent, the whole mixture would have to be ground due to uneven grain size and it's behavior in a stack. If you could rule out Fent with a test kit, the only issue with hydrating all of your H is the degradation back to Morphine as described by Le Chatelier's Principle regarding a dynamic equilibrium. Not so much a problem for small amounts, but for larger ones deacetylation becomes an issue.

I was thinking for his case of buying one balloon for 2 dosages. He can get them ready together and if it happens again, it's psychosomatic.