• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New- looking for hordenine/PEA/phenibut advice

Latrobegirl

Greenlighter
Found this forum while googling on how to dose myself on phenibut (yes, I do know every 3 days at best)....but, also, hordenine and PEA. I am receiving a shipment in the next day or so, and really excited to try, but also nervous. I have moderate to occasionally severe anxiety....probably have some mild depression, too. Tired of the standard "take this pill every day until you don't give 2 shits about anything, can't have an orgasm, but at least you aren't feeling like you are crawling out of your damn skin". When I am on pharmaceuticals, yes, they mildly help....but also make me feel flat and unmotivated.

So, what advice do any of you have concerning hordenine & PEA? Phenibut? Combining?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Latrobegirl, Welcome to Bluelight,

Thiis the New Members Introductions sub forum where everyone comes to say hello :)

Your Question may not be answered here because not everyone stops by this sub forum all the time, but you can always start another new thread over in Other Drugs or
Basic Drug Discussion where more folks with that kind of expertise in this subject matter are more likely to hang out. Bluelight is a big place with lots of places to read and discuss many subjects, and folks with no judgement looking to discuss just about everything. Look around and see of anything interests you. I hope you enjoy your stay at Bluelight and come back !

Thanks so much! I had actually tried the "Basic Drug Discussion" link and it didn't work, so I will try again :)