• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone: NO effects on my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedicalServices

Greenlighter
I have access to unlimited source of Oxycontin or Oxycodone IR, but it doesn't get me right motivation, self esteem, disinhibition, euphoria, doesn't enhance my social skills and doesn't enhance my mood at all. I tried Tramadol, Hydrocodone and Heroin too and was the same to any dosage.
I'm just feeling sleepy and weak for a few hours.

I'm only feeling very well on stimulants.

Where is the great pleasure that anyone describes when he's high on opiates? Why these are so addictive?

It depends from person to person, I dont know why does surprises you, some people hate stimulants and only get anxiety and restlessness from them, some people hate downers, its different for everyone.

I don't mean to be a kill joy... but I think this is a very good thing for a number of reasons. Try not to push it to make it work.. it only leads to bad places unless you absolutely need them for pain relief. And in that case, don't try to make them anything more than a painkiller. Opiates do not work as an antidepressant after year 1 in my exp, and their energy boost/antidepressant properties that work for most people is what makes it so highly addicting and problematic for a large number of users.

You already know what gives you the desired effects, so why look for anything more? Say.. even if it did work as what you wanted it to, it wouldn't anymore after a period of time and by that point the withdrawals are devastating. Unless you're using stimulants at dangerously high doses, it's better to stick to that. I'm only speaking from experience but even when I've overdone stims I haven't noticed any apparent ramifications just yet. My other demon opiates is quite revealing that it's just purely a bad dead end. Nothing good comes from utilizing opiates as an antidepressant on a regular basis--except ruining anything good you have in your life. I don't know your history or backstory, but if you've never felt opiate withdrawal before you are in for quite the ride ;)and I don't want you to feel it ever. Imagine a horrible stimulant crash for about 3-4 weeks and it can be something like that.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight :)
It's pretty much impossible to answer your question, as the drug experience is etremely subjective and additionally depends on set and setting.
From the guidelines:
7) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION!
so I'll close the thread for now

Status
Not open for further replies.