View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

exeprienced psychonaut in need of recomendations

theuglyeye

Greenlighter
Aieee, I have a lot of experiences with psychedelics. I am at the point where I am in need of a deep breakthrough. It has been a year since my last break through which was a mix of nn-dmt and 5-meo. These break throughs were usefull but also to short lived. I went pretty deep with lsd this summer, but I was never pulled all the way through.

So here is my question, I think I am going to use 4-aco dmt to breakthrough. I need to go into a deep mediation and enter the realm of archetypes. This is why the length of the drug will help me, because I can use the length to pull myself deeper into the meditation state, but in fact, I have never used 4-aco dmt before. I am unsure if this method will be effective. My other thought is pure nn-dmt with an maoi oral. Snorting 5-meo.... or using DPT. I have used DPT in the past, and I have found this to be the most effective method for a full life changing experience, but I am searching a specfic archetype, and there is a chance that I will just be reduced to the essence of all life if I take DPT. Which would be pushing past the realm of archetypes.

What are the recomadations of people here? LSD or 1P is also an option, but I am unsure if I want the whole 12 hour thing. In peoples opinion, is 4-aco dmt an effective way to be able to work with deep archetypes? I guess it is a bit of a weird question haha. If no, what is the better recommandation. I am from Canada, and have access to all the tryptamines.

Thing is, I don't know if we're to a level yet where we can control any of these experiences to the extent it sounds you'd like to have.. Not that I fully know or believe what you mean by "archetypal realm" but these drugs don't really work in that way I've found.

Psychedelics generally take you to the places you need to go at the right times. (Granted your working with the right ones..) Times where I try to force my trip or set up expectations I often come out humbled (sometimes forcibly so..).

What do you mean by realm of archetypes? The stage where you encounter creatures, beings, and themes that often play on archetypes found in our minds? Wouldn't that just be dose dependent?

I'd also suggest away from LSD, I love it but it's not IMO the drug to "go deep" with and often people get into this cycle where they feel they were inches from the eternal truth only to miss it. Then they try again and again to get there. If you ever feel yourself going to that place, it's time to work what you've gained in this reality for awhile.

-GC

Your question seems somewhat close to a "what should I take?" sort of question, which is generally not allowed here. Forgive my pernicketiness but I'm struggling to see how this question relates to harm reduction, assuming you're already set on a heavy dose of at least one - and possibly more than one - psychedelic, and are just trying to figure out what combo is going to be most likely to result in a "life changing experience", however I'll try to give you the benefit of the doubt while it is open...

Firstly, if you've never used 4-AcO-DMT before, then common sense dictates you should not be considering using a heroic dose (if my interpretation that this is what you intend to do is correct). This applies to any drug no matter how experienced you consider yourself to be, really.

Besides that I would second the suggestion that LSD and lysergamides in general are typically not the ideal drugs to use to seek out a deep spiritual experience (assuming again, that this is what you mean by "entering the realm of archetypes"...). This won't be true for everyone, but my own impression is that generally, most people do not find these drugs to be the most spiritual or "deep" in nature. As far as a "full life changing experience" goes though, I think your question is really unanswerable. Everyone is different and there isn't any one drug that can be said to be universally more likely to result in this - and conversely, almost any psychedelic CAN result in such an experience, if the setting is right and the dosage is right (not necessarily high - but "right")... but I would venture to say that such experiences do not usually come from deliberately seeking them out. YMMV, of course.

I won't assume that I know what you mean by the realm of archetypes. However, I gather that LSD was too light, DPT too deep, and DMT/5-MeO-DMT were just right, but too short.

5-MEO-DMT is something that you already have a relationship with, so insufflation might be a good way of approaching a useful space with more time to process and integrate the experience. Similarly, pharmahuasca will be longer, but also potentially a different beast than varied DMT. It is for me.

4-xxx-DMT are among the most deep for me, allowing for the complete dissolution of ontologies. While it could be combined with a harmala of insufficient, I personally would start low and slow, cultivating a relationship with this ally with respect and humility. It's serious medicine for me, and I don't trifle with it like I would most other tryptamines. There's no hurry to get to that realm, and no sense in overshooting it.

Add nitrous with any psychedelic (great on Lucy or 4-Aco, never tried on dpt) for an almost instant loss of reality. It's very weird in that it almost resembles an ego death episode(subjective guys I know, hop off ;) ) without the long duration and due to the analgesic properties, its not uncomfortable. I would advise doing a little research on how to use if you've never done it before and also vitamin b12 supplements before use are always a good idea

You can't really control those experiences, and I don't think it's a good idea to chase some type of life-changer. You may very well end up hurting yourself in the long-run. Trying to force such an experience, trying to constantly go deeper, you might find yourself going too deep. Even seasoned psychedelic users can have bad trips.

I would take a break from psychedelics and really ask yourself what it is you wish to change. What do you mean by the "realm of the archetypes"? What exactly is it you hope to gain, and what do you really mean by "life changing experience"? If you're looking for spirituality, are you tripping in settings that are conductive to such experiences? Are you practicing any type of spiritual path? Don't forget it's not just the experience itself, but it's also integrating what you've learned into your daily life. Or are you looking to cure some type of problem? Perhaps what you're looking for can be found sober. I really don't think going deeper and deeper is going to work out -- as we all know, it isn't just dose or duration which decides how spiritual or life-changing a trip will be. DMT may be short, but it can still be profoundly life changing for some people. Your focus should be more on set and setting than dose or "proper" drug combinations, imo.

Last edited: