• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What reaction should I expect from smoking Crystal meth after taking 50mg Seroquel?

Cookie_Roo

Greenlighter
I'm not new to smoking meth. Last year around this time I started using meth and it became an everyday thing for months. Now I'm binging very lightly (once a week to none).

My psychiatrist switched up my medication. I used to take 150mg bupropion to 50mg Seroquel. What reaction should I expect from smoking a few bowls of meth before or after taking 50mg Seroquel? I've tried this but with anti anxiety medication called hydroxyzine. I took 50 mg probably 75mgs before I smoked and I didn't have any outstanding reactions other than feeling more tired hours later.
I smoke probably 7hits if not 10hits max over the course of one night; I smoke enough to feel the high throughout the night and to enhance the sex with my boyfriend.

I just want to know what are the possible outcomes of the interaction between meth and 50mgs of Seroquel.

You probably wont feel much of the meth, we used to use seroquel to come down from meth, if that says anything.

Used to be on Seroquel, smoked meth these days.

My guess is you'd be euphoric without necessarily being "speedy".

I honestly would hold off on the sequel until after.
1. It would probably make the meth less effective
2. It is a tranquilizer, good for sleep after uppers.
3. I don't know the interactions for sure, but I know I took one after a adderall binge and that shit dropped my blood pressure a ridiculous amount (Assuming that's what happened) anytime I stood up, I'd almost faint/pass out and have to sit.

*I know it's not meth, but close enough.

You will just be wasting a bunch of meth if you partake after having seroquel.

Its pointless having them in any way together, seroquel is handy to give sharp relief to a meth binge but the other way around is crap.

Having had a range of doses and various timings of it, I could get a fairly good whack a day after a 25mg dose, a pretty ordinary whack a day after 50 to 100 mg but anything over that forget it.

Takes far too much gear to even have any noticeable brief effect so yeah save yourself the hassle.

You will be wasting your meth that way. Its a waste to smoke meth before or after seroquel intake.

If its before seroquel,
You will loose that euphoric and energetic feeling once u consume that seroquel. Then u will probably wanting to smoke more of it just to feel the rush-energetic-euphoric-speedy feelings. Ended up wasting your stash and that seroquel intake wont do good to you.

If its after seroquel,
Dose tolerance will be high since you want to compensate with that seroquel effects. Wasting your stash too.

My advice, stop either one. That seroquel will have an advantage over your meth. Especially since your ROA is thru smoking.