• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Using A Detox Drink - Did I Fuck Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blirna

Greenlighter
I did a little Meth IV about 4 days ago, and then I did some Lorazepam and Hydrocodone the day after. I had to test on the next day, so ever since I did the Meth, I had been drinking gallons of water every 30 minutes, lemon juice every six hours (to hopefully speed up the process of getting it out of my system), some supplements for metabolism, like with Dandelion and one for healthy water expulsion, Vitamin D, 80mg of Lasix and some milk every so often for electrolytes. I was peeing like 6 times per hour, in large amounts. I 100mg Zinc and I drank one a QCarbo32 detox drink on the day of, along with 80g more of Lasix, but also along with some Hydrocodone. This caused me to not be able to pee whatsoever for my test that day, so they gave me one more day to do it right. I then continued with the same regiment, urinating the same amount through the night and into the next day. I took 100mg of Zinc Like an idiot, and I took more Lorazepam the next day, at like 6AM. Up until about 8AM, I continued with the water, and then I took another 50mg of Zinc and drank another QCarbo32 and 80g more of Lasix. I waited like 20-30 minutes and urinated, then another 2 hours later, I did a BIG one. I took the test at like ~10AM.
Here's the question: Do you think I passed the test? I constantly cleaned myself out, and even drank a detox drink the day before. Wouldn't some of the effects of the drink have lasted, even though online people (whom I can only assume can't really know what they're talking about.) say it lasts 5 hours? I mean, some of the detoxification effects should have continued on, right? I read on VICE where one lady smoked WHILE detoxing, so I'm assuming it is possible that I passed, right?
Please say I'm right..

Last edited:
"Detox drinks" aren't magic. I mean, most of these might not even achieve any effect that you couldn't get from drinking a lot, and maybe acidifying your urine.

You're obviously going to pop for benzodiazepines and opioids, and probably meth too, depending on how much you took.

But I saw where they smoked WHILE detoxing.
From what I know, QCarbo has diuretics, substances to clear the kidneys and bladder of toxins, speed your metabolism, and burn fat.

Never heard of that particular drink and have no real interest in learning about it, however it may well do all those other things you mentioned - but it doesn't mean it's going to scrub your blood (or urine) for detectable metabolites of things you want to avoid being detected. The idea that it would do so is pretty laughable, no offence.

Also drug testing questions are generally not allowed on Bluelight, not sure if this is borderline or not, but you should be aware.

Unfortunately we don't have a crystal ball and cant possibly know or do anything but speculate, just like you, which would make this thread pretty meaningless I'm afraid. You'll presumably find out soon enough though.

If you are that worried about failing the test, why did you continue taking drugs when you were attempting to flush them out of your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.