• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Concerta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OP! I see that you're new on the scene so I would like to give you the warm welcome that we are so well-known for here at Bluelight. I sincerely hope that you're able to contribute and benefit from the community in the future! For right now, I'm gonna need you to get familiar with our forum guidelines and such. Basically, we try to discourage folks from creating threads that are devoted solely to "getting high". What does this mean? If an adult chooses to use drugs, we are here to help them do so as safely as possible.

Stuff, like "How much Vodka does it take to get drunk?; Will I get higher if I sniff my Adderall; Is MDMA and Heroin a fun combination?" is not really what we are about. These questions are nothing more than someone wanting to get higher and higher. If they have questions regarding the safety of what they're doing, we are always here to help. If you are just trying to get high, we totally support you and your liberty, but we don't actively promote or encourage people to use drugs.

So, in the future, try to create content that focuses on Harm Reduction. How to crush pills is just not what we're about. Again, we totally support you, but in essence, it is your journey and you have to figure some of the stuff out yourself. Does this make sense? If you have any questions, please PM me. If you poke around the internet, I'm sure you'll find an answer in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.