• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just an introduction

Scorpio717

Greenlighter
Hello,
I just joined the forum because I take quite a few medications and sometimes I have reactions that I can not get an explanation from a dr. So, I was hoping I could find someone here who has experienced the same. And in return, maybe I could help someone else.

Scorpio717 - What class of medications do you take? Maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Welcome to Bluelight!

:)

Definitely welcome.
Poly drug use can be an issue. Not a doc but there are side effects of most meds and when used in mass there may be unpredictable (or predictable) outcome(s).
I've had a couple contraindications and can say it was no fun. Optimally discuss this with your GP or other provider.
Hope to see ya 'round.
One

Hi Scorpio,

Sorry to hear of it. What kind of drugs? It may be worth doing some research or talking to a medical professional honestly (if your GP is cool) about dosages and interactions of licit and illicit drugs. Perhaps switching doctors might be a good idea since you mentioned not finding info. Search the forums, many people use prescription medications and can give you info.

Welcome!