• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone mixed with MDMA

ligertamer

Greenlighter
Anyone ever tried this combo? I have decent experience with both substances on their own but never combined. Was thinking of taking 15-20 mg of hydro and then dropping around 150 mg of MDMA about a half hour after the hydro. If anyone has experiences to share I would love to hear how you went about the dosage and such.

I have wanted to try combining opiates with mdma for a long time but as far as my research goes, its not the safest combination because opiates raise your body temperature which could be dangerous with MDMA, and there is some possibility of serotonin syndrome but I dont know how real this danger is, besides from that, I think the combo can be done safely with some care but I believe that from other peoples experiences they cancel each other out mostly with the MDMA overpowering the opiate completely, if you do try this let us know how it goes.

Hey OP! First, let me welcome you to Bluelight :) We are happy to have you, but first, I was hoping you could do me a brief favor and maybe peruse our forum guidelines. I think if you browse these for a little bit, you will probably understand a little bit better exactly what we are about. You see, we are undoubtedly a loose collective of drug users/researchers, but we also have a purpose. We are here to reduce harm, that is, adults who have chosen to use drugs come here for advice regarding how to stay safe.

So, while it's fun to pop in and say "Hey, do you guys like doing Cocaine when you drink?", simply making this statement/question doesn't actually spur on any kind of Harm Reduction conversation. If your question were more along the lines of "I want to use Cocaine while I drink, is this a safe practice?", that would be absolutely what we are about. We definitely love having you here and listening to your story, but in the future, please keep the Harm Reduction spots dedicated to HR.

Nothing's wrong, nobody's upset. Just some friendly redirection!