• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My personal opiate and benzo conversion chart, interested to hear yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr1zzle906

Greenlighter
Hi, so it dawned on me that I've tried virtually every opiate put there at one time or another. I don't use needles but I rail the opiates that are worth it and eat or cwe the rest. I enjoy syrup as well. Anyway, here is my personal opiate conversion chart, I'd be interested to hear yours. I'm also going to post my personal benzos chart. No one I know agrees with the u.k. official chart, lol. Here goes...
Morphine 30mg snorted = 40mg hydrocodone oral = 20mg oxycodone oral = 300mg tramadol oral = appx 180mg codeine, oral, appx 120mg syrup = 6mg hydromorphone snorted = appx 4-5mg oxymorphone snorted = appx. 1.5mg suboxone snorted = appx 10-15mg methadone oral = appx .03-.05 h snorted = appx 1/8 100mcg/hr fetanyl patch transdermal

Now for benzos... I feel that valium 10mg sublingual = 1mg xanax sublingual = appx. 2mg klonopin sublingual = 2-3mg ativan sublingual = 1mg etazolam liquid = 1-2mg versed i.v. = 30mg temazepam oral = .5mg clonazolam liquid

1mg etazolam liquid= 1-2 mg versed I.V huh?

Well that explains a lot!
Trying to help a friend from dying and he has completely confused me with his total memory loss.

Thank you for posting.

... valium 10mg sublingual = 1mg xanax sublingual ....
Not trying to poke hole or find fault but it would seem that half a bar of xanax is noticeably more potent than 10mg valium. Maybe it is because one has a quick onset and the other more protracted?

Hi, so it dawned on me that I've tried virtually every opiate put there at one time or another. I don't use needles but I rail the opiates that are worth it and eat or cwe the rest. I enjoy syrup as well. Anyway, here is my personal opiate conversion chart, I'd be interested to hear yours. I'm also going to post my personal benzos chart. No one I know agrees with the u.k. official chart, lol. Here goes...
Morphine 30mg snorted = 40mg hydrocodone oral = 20mg oxycodone oral = 300mg tramadol oral = appx 180mg codeine, oral, appx 120mg syrup = 6mg hydromorphone snorted = appx 4-5mg oxymorphone snorted = appx. 1.5mg suboxone snorted = appx 10-15mg methadone oral = appx .03-.05 h snorted = appx 1/8 100mcg/hr fetanyl patch transdermal

Now for benzos... I feel that valium 10mg sublingual = 1mg xanax sublingual = appx. 2mg klonopin sublingual = 2-3mg ativan sublingual = 1mg etazolam liquid = 1-2mg versed i.v. = 30mg temazepam oral = .5mg clonazolam liquid

I understand that you're trying to be helpful here man, but some of your information here is just really inaccurate and we can't really just allow it to exist without saying so. This is your subjective experience. I get that, but when people are trying to make dosage conversions on their own, it is often an already complicated process, so posting seemingly random conversions for these drugs will only further add to the confusion.

Folks, here are some links that you can use to bring you to some pretty standard Opioid and Benzodiazepine conversion tools.

Opioids - https://opioidcalculator.practicalpainmanagement.com/

Benzodiazepines - https://clincalc.com/Benzodiazepine/

I'm really sorry buddy, but I've gotta close this one up, as the information is just inaccurate. It's nothing personal, Please be aware that these conversion amounts have been ascertained through years of use and empirical evidence. Experiences vary from person to person, that much is true, but these tools are effective benchmarks and should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.