• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin cut with a mystery speed? (2019)

Unionofsovietspies

Greenlighter
I recently purchased some heroin, milky brownish powder/rock. and injected it. I feel a very new and strange sensation, a speed that I has never before experienced, and they are concerned it?s not what they thought I paid for. I have never seen anything this color or consistency. It goops together inside their can when cooked, and it is nearly impossible for me to draw it up. It draws up a light transparent milky brown hue.
Can anyone answer if there is something going around the Midwest or possible everywhere else that is is similar to what I'm experiencing? I am frustrated. Can anyone answer if there?s some sort of research chemical floating around right now being sold as heroin that would cause all that feeling?
I appreciate any answer at all. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently purchased some heroin, milky brownish powder/rock. and injected it. I feel a very new and strange sensation, a speed that I has never before experienced, and they are concerned it?s not what they thought I paid for. I have never seen anything this color or consistency. It goops together inside their can when cooked, and it is nearly impossible for me to draw it up. It draws up a light transparent milky brown hue.
Can anyone answer if there is something going around the Midwest or possible everywhere else that is is similar to what I'm experiencing? I am frustrated. Can anyone answer if there?s some sort of research chemical floating around right now being sold as heroin that would cause all that feeling?
I appreciate any answer at all. Thank you.

I fully believe that heroin/fentanyl is being cut with meth/amps at the source(mexico) because I have tested positive for meth/amps the last 4 times I have been tested... at my halfway house, detox, going into rehab and hospital after overdose. All these positives were after buying from different sources over the last year and a half and the sources of purchase were hundreds of miles apart in most cases. The colors have ranged between brown, tan, grey and white all bought from Daytona to Tampa area but the commonality is that I tested positive for amps and even cocaine twice after being tested. It should serve as a Caveat Emptor to anyone doing heroin in America in 2019..... Heroin is not only cut with Fentanyl but now it is also being cut with Amps... All different sources hundreds of miles apart but same test results..... HHHMMMMMM

I have noted that speedy feeling you speak of for which I am not a fan. I can count the number of times that I have willingly done meth on one hand. I might add that the affects of the amps in the dope can sometimes be subtle as I don't really shoot much anymore and only snort but between the inferior fentanyl and this it has totally ruined heroin for me. It is just not the same drug that I started doing in the late 90's at all. It has almost completely curbed all my cravings and usage of the drug all together after 20 years of problematic usage. Be safe out there....

Last edited:
OP, first off, let me welcome you to Bluelight, as I see this is your first post. We are happy to have you hear :)

Now, the problem with this question, is that it will be pretty much impossible for us to give you an accurate answer regarding what was in your particular drugs. At any rate, it seems that you injected some kind of stimulant. This is news to me, as I haven't been using street drugs for a fairly long time. I sort of ducked out completely once all of this Fentanyl garbage started replacing my beloved Heroin. I can totally see how the seller at whatever level might think that adding an extra kick will bring him more business, but I've never seen it myself.

You could try to have your drugs tested. That would give you the answer you're after, but it's usually not feasible for most folks. For your own good I just want to say that even if someone else comes on who has experienced the exact same thing, they too are going to be in no better position to identify the drugs than you. So, it's pretty much a fruitless journey without getting it tested.

I don't really like threads open where people might just end up guessing what the substance is, but hey, I guess we're I'll leave it open for people to congregate and discuss conjecture, wild guesses, subjective beliefs etc. It says we don't do drug identification in the guidelines, but the guidelines don't actually mean anything anymore, so have at it guys.

My guess is that maybe it was Methamphetamine with crushed up Metopon tablets from the 50's.