• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Tired of being a Metha-drone... Any advice for detoxing off?

Know.name

Greenlighter
So hopefully someone on here can help this lil lass out? I am on Methadone. I am sooooo FUCKING TIRED of being on Methadone. 13 yrs. Yuck8(... I no longer have any positive reactions to the medication. In fact for the most part I don't even feel "high" so to speak. I feel tired, lazy, and fucking lame. Cause its a lame thing to be medicated with. Esp. for 13 yrs. Anyways my highest dose was 130 mgs per day. I am now on 57. I am pretty stoked on this. However I am a uber pussy. Not a pussy you can hire via Uber but a yiddle whiny bitch with the notion I should feel comfortable and numb all the time. Why you ask? Well I (yup you guessed it) have been on a heavy pain medication for 13 yrs. So any discomfort I feel I get worked into a crazy tissy. Now this is something I alone can only solve. Meditation, Kratom, melons and different exotic juicers are my go-tos at the times I feel like shit. So I have heard that going down every other week 1-2 mgs is the easiest and most effective way to detox. Is this true? I just want someone to tell me the way to do this with the side effects being minimal? I have also heard I wont sleep for 6 months. Well I mean guess you sleep or I should say fall out from exhaustion. Cant wait. So come 1 come all tell this lil whiny b-otch the way to a better life and how I can do it without wanting to blow my head off. Bang, Bang Baby.

Last thing I can't be locked inside my room constantly being immobile. Is this possible that I will be okayish to continue to work and interact with family and friends normally. I also thought maybe it would be a swell idear to switch to Heroin? Its a drug I never had a connection with. I really would have to make an effort to become addicted. Serial> I am on methadone because I took Methadone on the streets. Tried Heroin but again we never clicked. :sus: K y'all I will be waiting. Patiently of course.

Hi Know.Name, welcome to Bluelight. You can do this!

First thing, I suggest that you start a post in the Sober Living sub forum. There is no judgement there, just folks who have been there and can give you support and solid advice to get you where you want to be. Good luck with your journey.