• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Military drug test and cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamZeus1

Greenlighter
So a friend, lets say Jim is in the military on leave, jim knows he shouldnt do any drugs but jim did some cocaine (thats not pure at all, but also not cut with other drugs, mainly just baby lax and lido cut with ), he did a gram or so last night, and half a gram toinight, jim has to drug test after he gets back from leave in about 11-12 days, should the cocaine be cleared from his system by then if he hasn't done any in a year? also if he wanted to would he still be able to get off clean if he did half a gram or less tomorrow of shit coke? Also note, jim is 6'1 201 lbs and as mentioned this is the first time in over a year doing it. also note, jim did have a few drinks both nights but wouldn't be drinking tomorrow.

sorry bluelight does not allow drug testing questions anymore ( idk if they ever did), neither the use of SWIM is allowed or other non-incriminatory names like Jim.

Please read the BLUA before you post again so we could be more helpful.

I wish you good luck with the military thing, this thread is gonna be closed soon probably so please listen to my advice with the BLUA to which you were redirected when you made the account.

Hi I am Zeus, welcome to Bluelight and thanks for your service .:)

We really don't answer drug test questions, but those types of answers are easily found elsewhere on the net. Sorry we cannot assist you in this regard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.