• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just stoppin in to introduce myself :)

Diabetamine

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight. I made an account because I needed more places to learn about psychoactives. I've been interested in drugs since I was young. Even before I ever used anything I always felt some sort of allure. Like the forbidden fruit? People literally destroy their lives over this because it feels that good? well damn now im really curious cause that sounds like some Good shit.

Anyways, The only drugs I haven't done off the top of my head is crack cocaine. I've never been to much of an upper fan anyway, although i did pop an adderall for the first time in a while this morning

These are my favorite drugs though:

Dissociatives: IM MXE or IM Ketamine are my preferred drugs in that class. It's good to see MXE is coming back slowly. never a huge fan of the PCP analogues, too manic and I cant hole on them like k/mxe

Psychedelics: I love LSD, who doesnt? as far as tryptamines, 5-meo-mipt/4-ho-met/4-aco-dmt/n-n DMT are my favs as of recently. As far as phenethylamines: 2c-b/2c-d/Mescaline(one of my favorites)

Opiates: Honestlt whatever i can get my hands on. I'm on a low dose of methadone maintenance for pain from a lot of health issues I have. I still do have an opiate problem, but the methadone works great for maintenance therapy as well as feel like It's given me my life back after being in pain for 20 hours out of the day. I was on dilaudid at first, but As good as that rush feels, I fucking hate how short acting it is.its a rollercoaster of pain if they aren't taken as breakthrough pain medication, and not maintenance.

Anyways I was gonna keep going but I gotta take off soon. So, im gonna wrap it up by saying I have a medium-high knowledge of everything drug related. I mentioned it earlier, but Redit has such a toxic community in drug subreddits, Which is The major reason I decided to sign up after ive been lurking for ~10 years :)

Hey. Diabetamine, welcome to Bluelight.

Looks like you've had a fair amount of experience, I think you'll like it here. We try to have a non judgemental approach to most subjects.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask and someone will be around to help you out.

Welcome to Bluelight <3

Sounds like you have pretty extensive psychedelic experience. You should come and stop by in PD, we all share similar interests.

~happy trails