• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

not sure where to post but help needed.

lolinpop

Greenlighter
being the idiot i am, i bought 10 x2mg Xanax with the idea of taking 1. ended up taking up 7 i believe so 14mg and also drank a glass of wine.

this is my first time taking it and i have no prior experience with the drug.

its been 2 days, im pretty tired and groggy, im wondering will this one time give me withdrawls or anything like that. i dont have any cravings or anything but i know what i took was alot.

any advise would be great thanks.

lolinpop

I have no direct experience consuming what you have, hang in there and hopefully someone who has will join in :)

That, my friend, is a shit load of Xanax.

I took 2mg and had a couple drinks and blackout on that.

But if you're still alive on day two, I think it will only get better from there. You probably won't withdraw anymore than you already have. Just, don't take anymore.

I've got to believe they weren't as potent as you think.

And welcome to Bluleight :)

It's been two days since you took the Xanax right?

I've been in similar situations and it wasn't uncommon for me to feel exhausted or out of it for a few days after. You won't experience withdrawals or anything, but take it as a lesson to how quickly benzos can go overboard. Benzos tend to cause "delusions of sobriety," meaning it's very common for people to take some and then end up taking larger and larger doses without really noticing how intoxicated they are.

Hope you feel better after some more rest and hope to see you around Bluelight!

It's been two days since you took the Xanax right?

I've been in similar situations and it wasn't uncommon for me to feel exhausted or out of it for a few days after. You won't experience withdrawals or anything, but take it as a lesson to how quickly benzos can go overboard. Benzos tend to cause "delusions of sobriety," meaning it's very common for people to take some and then end up taking larger and larger doses without really noticing how intoxicated they are.

Hope you feel better after some more rest and hope to see you around Bluelight!

how much did u take and did u have prior experience with benzos? also how long u feel tired for?

I have a lot of experience unfortunately. I've had similar feelings after nights of drinking and benzos. The instance I'm comparing to yours was when I took 10-12 mg Xanax and lots of malt liquor. I slept for like 16 hours and went to work after with no recollection. I honestly don't know how I didn't get fired because I was out of it for a few days, like people would ask me something and a minute later I had completely forgotten.

I have a lot of experience unfortunately. I've had similar feelings after nights of drinking and benzos. The instance I'm comparing to yours was when I took 10-12 mg Xanax and lots of malt liquor. I slept for like 16 hours and went to work after with no recollection. I honestly don't know how I didn't get fired because I was out of it for a few days, like people would ask me something and a minute later I had completely forgotten.

how long did u feel tiried and shit for? and did u get any withdrawls, thats my main fear.

I felt pretty tired for anywhere from 2-5 days after, especially if I was doing stuff during those days. If I had a full day to just lay in bed and sleep I usually felt better, but this is pretty rare.

I wouldn't worry about withdrawals it would prolonged use to experience any of the nasty side-effects.

I know it's hard not to worry about it when you are going through it, but in my experience, the more I worried the longer it took to felt better.

being the idiot i am, i bought 10 x2mg Xanax with the idea of taking 1. ended up taking up 7 i believe so 14mg and also drank a glass of wine.

this is my first time taking it and i have no prior experience with the drug.

its been 2 days, im pretty tired and groggy, im wondering will this one time give me withdrawls or anything like that. i dont have any cravings or anything but i know what i took was alot.

any advise would be great thanks.

Hey friend,

I have some experience so I hope I can help.
First of all, that's quite a bit of xanax. Thankfully you didn't black out and do anything stupid. The grogginess you are feeling is to be expected and I've found it makes a great sleep aid on occasion. It takes awhile to develop a tolerance and hence a dependence, so you will be FINE ( : .

EDIT:
It takes consistent and regular use to get your body accustomed to the drug. I would highly recommend getting a script if possible and use under doc's supervision.

how long did the groggyiness last? im going skiing on the 8th and im hoping im ok again by then. i took the xans oover the course of the 2/3rd. just feel really tired atm

Hey friend,

I have some experience so I hope I can help.
First of all, that's quite a bit of xanax. Thankfully you didn't black out and do anything stupid. The grogginess you are feeling is to be expected and I've found it makes a great sleep aid on occasion. It takes awhile to develop a tolerance and hence a dependence, so you will be FINE ( : .

EDIT:
It takes consistent and regular use to get your body accustomed to the drug. I would highly recommend getting a script if possible and use under doc's supervision.

• how long did the groggyiness last? im going skiing on the 8th and im hoping im ok again by then. i took the xans oover the course of the 2/3rd. just feel really tired atm

also do you think sytoms will get any worse?​