• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time reader first time poster

china_bob13

Greenlighter
What's up everyone? I've been looking at info on blue light for 5+ years at the least and a Lotta you guys have probably saved my veins and me from losing limbs lol just relapsed again after my longest "sober"time (was on suboxone during the 10 month stint also still took psychedelics, personally just count hard drugs as a relapse) just thought this time while I'm still using just some people to talk to would be nice... people who understand. When I decide to get my shit straight support would be nice too and I want to be able to help my people too. Heroin, meth, pandas, are my lovers so hopefully I can create some bOnds and find some friends.

What's good china_bob13.

We don't judge here, and by all means continue on with your life as you see fit, but just wanted to point out that your lovers are killers, my friend. ;) Hope to see you in The Dark Side some time soon.

Welcome to Bluelight.

Peace!

Welcome and congrats! You will definitely find an understanding community of folks who "get it." Additionally, sober living is an excellent section if you'd like to maintain that status.