Favorite instrumental music

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
So guys, let's share some of our favorite instrumental-only music. Can be any style or genre from classical to friggin dubstep, but if its got vocals, it's out. Personally, I love instrumental music- I listen to a fuckton of various IDM/ambient stuff without vocals, and enjoy post-rock and some classical stuff. For many years, I only listened to electronic stuff and found it really hard to come back to vocal music. Bad vocals, or even slightly sub-par, simply ruin a band for me.

Anyway, I'm loving this full album of post-metal/post-rock/shoegazey stuff. Really beautiful, wistful, nostalgic melodies:

Saw this band live by accident and fell in love. They killed their set and a few months later released their new album which is their best yet and has this gem:

I'd never heard of KYUSS before, but I really enjoyed that song and the visuals were perfect.

Also Swilow that album is awesome I only listened to the first few songs, but they were all epic, I'm gonna save the rest for later tonight.

Here is something a little different:

Edit: LOL I put it in the quote bubble :|

I'd never heard of KYUSS before, but I really enjoyed that song and the visuals were perfect.

Great tune. The visuals were oriental sexy time - dissapoint but she's lovely - love her socks and her sitting....etc :)
War on the pointless. =D

Last edited:

2:15 to 5:00, played really loud, preferably on a 300watt+ toroidal transformer amplifier, full range tower speakers and a 1000 watt sub brings about goosebumps and maybe a teardrop.

Fuck Buttons - especially the album Tarot Sport.
Cave
Wooden Shjips
The Dirty Three