• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

kratom, drug interactions prescription/OTC

asecin

Bluelighter
so i had bad experiences mixing kratom with various things in the past and i have to warn people, this stuff interacts with almost anything you take either prescription or over the counter. it seems to slow down the liver enzyme metabolism and anything that affects the liver, will cause problems. i have had so many interactions its hard to remember and list all but ill say this one thing, NEVER USE ALCOHOL ON KRATOM. it gave me a severe hepatitis years ago and i almost died. this stuff slows down the liver so much, alcohol becomes super toxic. anyway, thats the one thing i remember that was dangerious to mix with kratom besides some herbs too, like valerian for sleep at night kratom, caused me to have nightmarish hallucinations. just tip of iceberg, shitload of things can interact with kratom.
Can you guys help me compile ALL things that interact with kratom? Either herbal, OTC, prescription, even certain foods etc. perhaps avoid grapefruit juice?
Anyway, I would really appreciate you guys helping me on this since I am back on the kratom and I should be careful.

well, one serious drug to drug interaction is definitely mixing it with other opioids. but also checking its profile i found out it has more epicatechin than both green tea and cacao which in fact gives it the status of a superfood and all those "superfood" junk companies should have exploited it for this reason by now. interesting...