• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

iv user needing advice to avoid being so noticeable

doingmybest

Greenlighter
i now have lost 3 jobs for being high at work. i almsot work my ass off whether i'm tweaking or not i have never been fired for anything but drug tests after a supervisor suspecting me being on meth. what are some good ways to hide meth use signs such as pupil dilation, fidgeting, sudden character change, tips to sleep, good things to eat and good vitamins and whatnot to take to stay as healthy as possible. i'm 24 really need some help getting through life being addicted to heroin and meth both iv use only. i am on methadone for the heroin and i have been clean from it like a year and a half. meth on the other hand i keep relasping on becuase my methadone makes me so tired i sleep all day if i dont do it. any piece of advice for health, staying low key, living as normal a life as possible being addicted to iv meth please let me know. if my dad notices me high on meth again i think i may be homeless. any advice would be very appreciated. been using pbluelight for a while for advice just reading threads but i decided to make an account to have people in the struggle with me to give me advice. i am an avid world of warcraft pleayer rated battlegrounds leader. it has helped me stay off the streets. hopefully will be getting bakc into college soon to finish up the 2 classes left to my computer engineering degree. i had quit iv meth use for 2 years and my ex whipped out a needle on me confessed to me wshe was a drug addict iv user she would bang up a gram at a time. last fall she stole my truck the cops wouldn't help me i had to take my truck back at gunpoint last fall. after my truck was stole although i live with my dad at 24 th ehelp i get form him is a place to stay and i pay and ave to still deal with mental and physical beatings as i did when i was a kid. getting to whre i'm suicidal consdering at one point i was going to university of south caorlian with a full ride and getting paid to go for pharmacy i was the one in my family that was going to do good with themselves. now i am the junkie that everyone feels sorry for and doesn't want around or at their house. being a cashier at at a major franchise hardware store at 24 after all the work i've did in school allmsot an associate degree by the time i graduated scored high enough on the asvab to do their nuclear program turning it down because of drug addiction it makes me feel like i have ruined my life at this point and i have completely failed and fucked my life up. if i have to live the rest of my life like this if it wasn't for my son i don't get to see not because of drug use or anythign but because my kids mom is racist against white people has my son around a bunch of drug dealers most of my paycheck goes towards child suppotrt for him i would consider suicide. that's why i need advice on being a functioning addict at least because i have came to grips with i am going to use iv methamphetamine through some points in my life i always relapse so i need to learn how to make it being a drug eaddict and being high on drugs. thanks for taking the time to read this. i am doing my best in life my counselor at my methadone clinic says that i am one of the best hearted people that go there that has potential to make a good living and do good with myself. i try my best everyday sometimes i'm afraid it's not enough whyich is why i am so desperate to learn how to function enough to finish calc 2 and university physics pay the college i got dropped form because my truck getting stole and not having a ride to school. after the drop period having to pay what i owe for the seat in that class before i go back and being a computer engineer as my degree is a.s. computer engineering is really what i am going to be focusing my best on.

I dont have any advice on how you could make it any less noticeable. For myself the longer I used the needle I grew more noticeable from track marks to the scars I’m left with and of course if your talking about behavior that to eventually came to light . My only advice I feel I should give is if this is something you’ve just started or you can quit then please do so . I am not saying everyone has the same situation but as for me the needle has left me scars that are hideous and I nearly lost my life just to run back to it . I am now going to detox one day this week and then long term and it’s killing me to leave behind my family and my life all because I got addicted to the needle and obviously drugs . Anyhow if you continue please be safe there is many great threads with the proper harm reduction and things that will help you with whatever it is you may need .