• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What forums are there on the net where users are open minded and not super sensitive?

All of the above! The only forum worth bothering with is Bluelight. There's plenty of social chat on here, but the fact we're all drugsters gives us all something in common. Far better than seeing that spotty cunt you hated at school constantly boasting about his wonderful (made up) life on Twatbook et al...

I'm a fucking Canadian and also Aussie so I'll politely tell youse cunts that I'm gonna servo for some durries, the bottle for some piss and maccas run want anything or u foite m8 bewdy.

Look after being that eloquent I forget what the thread is about m8

So hazard a guess.

Yes BL was better back in da day, then again so was everything and as much as the 90s and naughties had absolute pearler music, drugs and a bumping seemingly effortless community hub full of people who managed to have a good balance mostly, now the drugs are going to shit, everyone is dying, fighting, banned, fucking being almost pathologically suffocated by pandering to people who dont interact and the fucking music is shit.

There is no real thriving forum as it were, anywhere, theres bits and Bob's and clusters of little cliquey people who cant see the wood for the trees. Yet pretty much everyone says the same shit. "Its the other peoples fault".

Well its everyone a fault if no one can be arsed putting down the bloody defenses and bloody rule books , forget the whatever standard of behaviour, get a carrot out ya arse, grow a pair, and fucking talk . I mean shit, some of us tried just not here, fb is currently where ppl gather to grieve yet be bloidy honest as those people are actually close or were close to a dead yet cant express themselves to respect themselves, like the deceased is gone, all we have are the ppl left behind, cant ppl give each other space to deal in their own way and just a cept no one is perfect, do ppl really want to whitewash a person that much it causes monumental pain to someone who feels like they deserves it? And no not the latest, I am horrified to have added to someone else pain by grieving openly, for years! All it took was an open chat and we sorted it. See?

Maybe not. Fuck I dunno, I got emotions, get uncomfy then due me. Cant deal with issues by pretending they arent there forever.

But really everything is fubars fault as he honestly is a cunt bless him.

Ok then

I won't remember this anyway.

Guess things are just less under a bloidy microscope when we communicate under different conditions, funny to be having a weird atmosphere like we are druggies not Rhodes scholars, dont approve then scroll ya .....brave internet people.

Lol.

Hi mum!

Last edited:
I'm a fucking Canadian and also Aussie so I'll politely tell youse cunts that I'm gonna servo for some durries, the bottle for some piss and maccas run want anything or u foite m8 bewdy.

Look after being that eloquent I forget what the thread is about m8

So hazard a guess.

Yes BL was better back in da day, then again so was everything and as much as the 90s and naughties had absolute pearler music, drugs and a bumping seemingly effortless community hub full of people who managed to have a good balance mostly, now the drugs are going to shit, everyone is dying, fighting, banned, fucking being almost pathologically suffocated by pandering to people who dont interact and the fucking music is shit.

There is no real thriving forum as it were, anywhere, theres bits and Bob's and clusters of little cliquey people who cant see the wood for the trees. Yet pretty much everyone says the same shit. "Its the other peoples fault".

Well its everyone a fault if no one can be arsed putting down the bloody defenses and bloody rule books , forget the whatever standard of behaviour, get a carrot out ya arse, grow a pair, and fucking talk . I mean shit, some of us tried just not here, fb is currently where ppl gather to grieve yet be bloidy honest as those people are actually close or were close to a dead yet cant express themselves to respect themselves, like the deceased is gone, all we have are the ppl left behind, cant ppl give each other space to deal in their own way and just a cept no one is perfect, do ppl really want to whitewash a person that much it causes monumental pain to someone who feels like they deserves it? And no not the latest, I am horrified to have added to someone else pain by grieving openly, for years! All it took was an open chat and we sorted it. See?

Maybe not. Fuck I dunno, I got emotions, get uncomfy then due me. Cant deal with issues by pretending they arent there forever.

But really everything is fubars fault as he honestly is a cunt bless him.

Ok then

I won't remember this anyway.

Guess things are just less under a bloidy microscope when we communicate under different conditions, funny to be having a weird atmosphere like we are druggies not Rhodes scholars, dont approve then scroll ya .....brave internet people.

Lol.

Hi mum!

Er, yeh. Whatever the fuckin fuck she said... :\

People who dont get offended by Deioflaje are insecure, have no self responsibility and have no sense of purpose in life.

I PRAY FOR THEM

Leet, this is Muhammad

Unfortunately theres too many infidels causing a ruckus for me to answer your prays.

if it helps you can draw a picture of me, that seems to calm people down a tad

I had his email address too but I lost it (lost yours as well but I think you told me it again in a PM somewhere...)

Unfortunatly this is true.. Was trying to be nice but you saw straight through that BS. :)

I have his email address and spacejunk might too however money talks snd bullshit walks.

Lol

Just kidding.

EADD has always had fucking classic motherfuckers, really, good shit. Funky Alfonso was very nice to meet in London 2004.

But you cunts are also part of the problem, so is that secular community in psychadelics, also couple other places,

Cant say the same for TL, I'd laugh at anyone who did really.

Can anyone hazard a wild guess as to why this cunt thinks that way?

Cryptic clue: Australian Social.

Never fit in with that mob really, not on line as kinda snobby, didnt have the humor that extended beyond the bunch that had that comraderie. But in person, a pretty fucking good in bed, great drug fucked binge fests, very strange bipolarish existence.

You mob or the mob that were here in past years didnt have as much of an issue as now with taking proactive steps in involving yourself with other groups on bl. (Take into account this is just 1 persons opinion, not actual fact before you get offended or bored).

Yea some, a few, a couple do on the regular.

That's approximately without doing any calculations at all about 15% of the amount who did say at one point they would, quite ferociously.

People like Felix, red arrow Dr Seuss CFC didnt and haven't really been just readers and a lot of growth and shit like that did spring from that.

So kudos to peep like cunt FUBAR, for cunting it up.

And buspersons holiday.

There hasn't been a slap n tickle between forums in ages, that shit was gold, it's not as if shit is serious , Europe kinda needed rescuing from that in the 1940s.

You're welcome lol

Zeph, that post really makes me wanna rail a line of meth