• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Introducing......

Kellyfendiloxphine

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I?ve been a member for a bit but not an active poster. Been lurking the site for a couple years. Addicted to opiates for around 6 ish years, but I?m far better off than I was 1 year ago in terms of physical dependence. Now I?m struggling more with the mental stuff. I generally take my drugs alone so looking to someone to chat to on here instead of irl friends hehe

Hey Kellyfendiloxphine - feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

I have been busy with a new job, but I can do what I can to help you on your road to recovery, if that is your wish.

Otherwise, check out The Dark Side sub-forum for further support.

I'm rooting for you, and hope you find what you're looking for here.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Regards,
madness00

Hello, I'm new member there and I'm interested about research chemicals (cathegory: phenylethylamine and Benzodiazepines) and another sedative and stimulating drugs.Thank you for my membership

Welcome to Bluelight.

I've always found it easier to make friends online myself, when it comes to certain interests and lifestyles. I've probably met over 8 Bluelighters in person over the last 10 years. Some of the best people I've ever known.

L<3Ve & Lite

Awesome! Bluelighters are so friendly and supportive in my experience :) a great place to be raw and vulnerable without judgement, for the most. Thanks for the welcome :)