• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Lexapro help !

bridgeporttweaker

Greenlighter
Hey guys, first of all I'm new to bluelight so hello! I started ssris last week and have been taking 10mg Lexapro. Last night my friends and I decided to roll so we each took about 2 points. My friends were rolling hard and enjoying themselves however I felt only very euphoria for what seemed to be 20 minutes or so then felt only physical effects of the MDMA for a few hours. My body felt tingly and relaxed but mentally I felt very depressed and couldnt even find motivation to hold a conversation anybody at the party and I just wanted to be alone. This made me feel very upset because MDMA is one of my favorite drugs and usually I feel extremely euphoric and social when I'm around people. Even though I've only been on ssris for a week, could have the Lexapro affected my roll and caused me to have a bad time? Thanks

It's been a decade since proper session on pills and all the party favourites so my knowledge is rusty mate but from my experience on various ssris yes it dampens the roll, it's also kinda dangerous with risk of serotonin syndrome and a rule of thumb is to not mix SSRI and MDMA.

The problem becomes dangerous if you are going to indulge over an extended period ie a weekend, have multiple doses of mdma, mix other drugs ie amphetamine, not really pay attention to staying hydrated, all those things PLUS have siri on top.

I found less of a roll when on lexapro, lexapro was not the drug for me and didnt do anything anyway.

It's better to not take it the day you know you will be dropping, depending on your dose and how long you can stave off withdrawal (if you get them). Just take it delayed after, itll make a difference.