• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Happy 2019! Who says good blow is extinct?!

Jr1zzle906

Greenlighter
Hey what's up bluelight I hope everyone had a kick ass new years eve but also hoped you all stayed safe! I didn't do much last night myself but today is turning out pretty awesome. I already had a good amount of my valium prescription left, some decent hash oil i was given to sample last night, some raspberry cough dank bud and a bump of subtek for this morning.
I wasn't expecting much to happen today but a friend made a random stop by and I'm glad he did! He brought some of the best white girl you'll find this far north and some authentic name brand xanax bars. Other than getting some name brand .25 footballs this is the first time I've saw name brand xanys.
Now onto the point of my post, the quality of the blow I received. This far north in the sticks blow is sort of a luxury and good blow is quite rare because greedy morons stomp the shit out of their stash.
I've been lucky over the years in that most of the blow I've stumbled upon has been pretty good in comparison to what floats around my town.
The blow came in solid rock form, reeks like gasoline but not a suspiciously overwhelming smell like some stuff I've come across, it glimmers in the light, breaks up rather easily for how dense it is, seems to have just the right amount of stickyness and the bumps have been a little clumpy, it's been easy on the nose with pretty killer drips and the high is pretty long lasting and euphoric, just speedy enough with minimal anxiety, which is nice because I haven't been wasting my valium or xanax trying to even my buzz out, only doing small amounts here and there.
Is it safe to say I got some of the best blow you'll come across in this day and age? I see a lot of comments saying everything on the streets these days is garbage. Ive had my fair share of junk blow over the years but like I said for where I live I've been exceptionally lucky. I'm just wondering how the blow is in your guys neck of the woods?

Hey glad your friend brought you a nice New year present! (moving to Drug Culture)

I always seem to get exceptional blow wherever I’m at, it was my first time picking up blow in tennessee the other night for nye, and it was actually a solid 7, (which is honestly amazing, i have had some cocaine that will make ur head explode, face numb and euphoria from a matchead, even with tolerance, so if i get a 5 im happy)
Even the K and H were good, needless to say i got the homies number hehe
Best I’ve had was miami btw
Maybe this is a regional discussion post?