• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I need a advice on my new medicine

tommy330

Greenlighter
So i thinking of changing doctor cause the current is considered harsh on me, he put me on quetiapine from starting dose of 50mg -300mg it give me serious nasal congestion for more than 8 hour and now i am thinking of getting the chlorpromazine to clams me down... its has a long half life of course in combination on clonazepam + chlorpromazine + sertraline and my symptoms pretty much controlled just one dose of all at night and any advise cause i tried it before for more than 7 years until landed on psych ward cause seizure.

Current Medication,

Clonazepam 2MG
sertraline 100MG
quetiapine 25MG ( Fully Withdrawn )

I think of it this way: for now, follow doctoral advice. For the future, just see what happens. People have different best courses based on their individual traits and such.

If your not happy you should get a new doctor. There is a reason it's called practicing medicine. It's a combination of art and science especially when it comes to phychiatry.

@ cj, Next monday is my new appointment to a new doctor at other hospital, this time i should go back to my best boat, Chlorpromazine and the highest dose i goes was 300mg for almost entire time when i choose to start on it and it was more than 7 years and i don't mind to add back to my meds combinations list again also any best combos than this i should try.

@
AlphaMethylPhenyl, i tried... and this shit thing won't let my nose free and keep pining my nose down and it was 4 months when started on it now even to peel little of quetiapine like 10mg or less and there pining my nose for 7 hours mostly, and i know it didn't work as my pstd and other most are already back and lastly my shitty ocd at its best nightmare and i can't control it anymore also my sleep is fucked was able to knock me down at 3-4 am after clonazepam 2mg taken on 11 pm night and barely woke up at morning at 10 am something.

Current Meds,

Clonazepam 2MG
Sertraline ( Zoloft ) 100MG

Withdrawn meds,

Quetiapine (Seroquel ) 300MG , got it prescribed for more than 1 year and 1 month over ( Noticed Nasal Congestion on 4 months of use, then keep took it till 1 year and 1 month over and then i found myself i can't able took the tolerate no more.

Last edited: