European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

the HAPPY NEW YEAR thread ....

Teen Age Riot

Bluelighter
Hello matey peeps ... right now I be all alone with my 'Dance Party for 1', and I'm kinda alright with that. I mean, yes, I'd like to be with my man of choice right now, but that's not possible ATM ... so until then, I get to interact with you lot instead, and you guys get to appreciate me in 01's and 10's until D-Day ... aren't you the lucky ones ... hurm?

so, here's ABBA ... singing and being well gay n' that ... and I'll be back later to read your tales of New Year woe or excess ... either is fine. Please post and say hello ... oh ...

and .... MUCH LOVE to yaz all ... you beautiful creatures you <3

and Mister Bean ...

Merry New Year!

Hello matey peeps ... right now I be all alone with my 'Dance Party for 1', and I'm kinda alright with that. I mean, yes, I'd like to be with my man of choice right now, but that's not possible ATM ... so until then, I get to interact with you lot instead, and you guys get to appreciate me in 01's and 10's until D-Day ... aren't you the lucky ones ... hurm?

so, here's ABBA ... singing and being well gay n' that ... and I'll be back later to read your tales of New Year woe or excess ... either is fine. Please post and say hello ... oh ...

and .... MUCH LOVE to yaz all ... you beautiful creatures you <3

...and Mister Bean ...
Merry New Year![/video]
Damn, you've beat me to it, I swear I switched my PC on only to post a Happy New Year thread on Bluelight's EADD!
Love the way you sound in high spirits (as you would expect in the evening of the 31st of December I suppose), your words are delightful and your videos are fucking great. Abba & Mr Bean, what more could one possibly ask? Thanks sweetie :D
I'll be at home on my own myself tonight, straight to bed as soon as the fireworks end, but I might treat myself to...wait wait... a cheeky herbal smoke (or two! ;)) and dance the early evening away to the sound of old skool UK hardcore and bassline %)

2018 has been quite challenging for me so your wishes and positive vibes are very welcome xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too darling =D <3
And have a GREAT 2019 everybody :D <3

Happy new year MY ARSE!!

Hope all you cunts have as miserable a year as I'm destined to have.

Meh!

:| =D :p <3

errrm ... they're all knobs actually ... ger it right Mr! ;p

hello to safra laydee <3

They SAY they're knobs, but I've heard from numerous sources "in the know" that FUBAR sits down to piss and spends a fortune on tampons..don't tell me he's using them for fire lighting out in the wilderness... No, they're to stem the monthly blood flow from the axe wound where his cock and balls should be.

And that's a FACT..

They SAY they're knobs, but I've heard from numerous sources "in the know" that FUBAR sits down to piss and spends a fortune on tampons..don't tell me he's using them for fire lighting out in the wilderness... No, they're to stem the monthly blood flow from the axe wound where his cock and balls should be.

And that's a FACT..

Fuck you man! I only sit down to piss because I'm always so fuckin wankered on hardcore drugs and booze that I'm incapable of standing!

Plus, the only reason I spend a fortune on tampons is because I like stuffing them up my arse..!

And that's a fuckin FACT!

Fuck you man! I only sit down to piss because I'm always so fuckin wankered on hardcore drugs and booze that I'm incapable of standing!

Plus, the only reason I spend a fortune on tampons is because I like stuffing them up my arse..!

And that's a fuckin FACT!

Haha!!! Ive sat down for a piss many times when nodding of opiates and unable to piss...standing over the big and hitting the wall every 5 minutes isn't fun...

Actually I've got a pic somewhere of what happened to my head when I when I nodded out and nutted the bathroom mirror...I'll try and find it

Haha!!! Ive sat down for a piss many times when nodding of opiates and unable to piss...standing over the big and hitting the wall every 5 minutes isn't fun...

Actually I've got a pic somewhere of what happened to my head when I when I nodded out and nutted the bathroom mirror...I'll try and find it

Damn right. Back in my smack days I used to do woodpecker impressions on the bathroom cabinet located above the bog as I tried unsuccessfully to have a piss.

Damn right. Back in my smack days I used to do woodpecker impressions on the bathroom cabinet located above the bog as I tried unsuccessfully to have a piss.

On the plus side though, it was while on fent so I didn't feel a thing... (and this was after I'd stemmed the flow of claret).

h0CCIeV.jpg

On the plus side though, it was while on fent so I didn't feel a thing... (and this was after I'd stemmed the flow of claret).

h0CCIeV.jpg

Bloody hell! I'm guessing you actually shattered the mirror to get a wound like that? Did it call you a cunt then you headbutted it? ;)

Bloody hell! I'm guessing you actually shattered the mirror to get a wound like that? Did it call you a cunt then you headbutted it? ;)

Yeah shattered it...although I'd be lying if i said I could remember the full details of what happened cos I don't..(due to the fent) but the mirror was in pieces the next morning

It mentioned something about wor lass being a hooer, spilt me pint and took me game on the pool table... one way or another it had it coming..

Yeah shattered it...although I'd be lying if i said I could remember the full details of what happened cos I don't..(due to the fent) but the mirror was in pieces the next morning

It mentioned something about wor lass being a hooer, spilt me pint and took me game on the pool table... one way or another it had it coming..

Heheh!! Nighty night folks, I'm off to bed with the missus to not get a shag...

Happy new year!!

Yer all a bunch o fannies anyway
Happy New Year LNS! :) xxx

Happy new year MY ARSE!!
Hope all you cunts have as miserable a year as I'm destined to have.
Meh!
:| =D :p <3
Aren't you the most positive of cunts, haha! Have a great 2019 Fubz ;)

hello to safra laydee <3
Wish I knew how to insert gifs. Anyway... :D
https://quotespics.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/good-morning-kiss-gif-images.gif

Same to you mate..
Have a great 2019 my freind <3
You too Beast from the East ;)<3

Happy new year all, can't be fucked to post anymore got nothing to say but wish you all the best x