• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Who likes cartridges?

thicc.zaddy.patty

Greenlighter
I discovered cartridges this year after not using cannabis for years and I absolutely love them. I feel like they are the ultimate way to enjoy cannabis if made correctly. Now that I am in my 30s I just wanted to get high in a discreet manner and these were basically a godsend. I live in Massachusetts which is a recreational state that also has a thriving black market so I havent found it too hard to find these things from a number of sources. The cartridges I get are great and made in Mass with strong thick distillate and terpenes. Im just wondering if other people like carts and what the scene is like in other areas.

Absolutely love cartridges. At the moment I've got Blue Amnesia, GSC and Grapefruit Haze. They are 500 mg cartridges @ 85% THC. Legal? Nope, not in Canada until Oct 17/19. They are ridiculously easy to use, as you said discreet and pack one hell of a punch. I've had them with and w/o terpenes; good cartridges and bad ones (tasted like the coil was burnt from the get go). Lots of batteries too; fixed voltage, variable voltage and auto draw.

The auto draw batteries are 100% stealthy. My niece stuck a label on one so that it looks like a brown filter tipped cigarette.

Yeah, I'm a fan :)

Tom

i like the convenience of carts but living in a not legal state am extremely skeptical of what's in them.

If you are talking about those cbd carts they sell in headshops and shit yea stay far away from it. It's most likely extracted from chinese hemp and fill with pesticides and synthetic cannabinoids

I like carts a lot; the 600mg ones they have here that are 60% distilette and 40% mct oil work well for me. It helps stretch it out and doesn't affect the flavor
although it's allot more cost effective just do buy a gram package of shatter or a syringe of distilette. They also have these 900mg ones with straight oil in a juul pod but I find those burn the oil too much and get clogged,

not headshop but black market. ?brands? like honeycomb clear, brass knuckles, exotic carts, and something with alien in the name. sometimes they?re even branded supreme.

This stuff is all hilarious to me... I'm just waiting for stoner stereotypes to try to invent and normalize prepared syringes for injecting 500mg of THC at once into their veins. Everyone did absolutely fine getting high before concentrates... now suddenly 35% THC flower isn't enough lol

The best thing about carts are how convenient and stealthy they are. The ones I've found in legal stores are priced to pay for the process, not the so much the weed itself.

The process can be finicky but it's actually cheap as fuck to just make your own. That's what I do, except I make pods.

It's not a primary way for me to use oil, but it's an option that I occasionally use and it comes in handy at certain times when I need the added convenience and/or stealthyness.

I get much higher off of regular wax pens so I prefer to use those over carts.

not headshop but black market. ?brands? like honeycomb clear, brass knuckles, exotic carts, and something with alien in the name. sometimes they?re even branded supreme.

oh yea I know what you mean they even have the "for medical use only" warning label

I suspected some of the carts and oil packages I'd get from my friend were not actually from a shop

We don't have as much variety compared to other states and can't get flowers so I still use a dealer sometimes The quality of our extracts is pretty good

Last edited:
Distiallate is probably my favorite type of extract, and putting it ina cartridge makes it the ultimate convivence.

A word of warning... the distillate put in these carts is often made from the scraps/waste product from multiple cultivation sites. Contaminants, such as pesticides, will collect in higher concentrations as well. A combination of using plant matter with low thc(ex: fan leaves) from an array of growers often results in oil that tests positive for multiple contaminants/pesticides at much higher concentration than the material is was made from.

Also, tons of counterfits are circling the black/grey markets. It's pretty easy to find places that sell not only the empty cartridge but the same packaging and labels that major brands use. Brassknuckles, kingpen, connected, and cookies are some of the most popular to knock off. Brass knuckles is actually under lawsuit for testing dirty, and a number of brands have made recalls due to labs like sequia getting caught falsifying lab results.

I would suggest doing a bit of research if you are buying a specific brand off the black or grey(medical) markets. Most brands are on Instagram these days and will probably verify whether or not their product is in your area.

This stuff is all hilarious to me... I'm just waiting for stoner stereotypes to try to invent and normalize prepared syringes for injecting 500mg of THC at once into their veins. Everyone did absolutely fine getting high before concentrates... now suddenly 35% THC flower isn't enough lol
I agree. I have never dabbled, and it all seems a bit too much now. Smoking, vaping weed, or eating it works fine.

I used to just occasionally, on weekends unless it was summer, smoke, vape, or at rare times eat the best type of strong cannabis or hash so I wouldn't have to use a lot of it.

A cousin of mine in a state where pot is fully legal uses the vape cartridges and wax pens since he has a high tolerance and basically vapes all day while at work, home, etc.

Injecting marijuanas'?

1930s called. They want their propaganda back.

MARIHUANA.jpg

You're just trying to hide the fact that you inject 3 marijuana cigarettes a day, wolf

I see right through your ruse 8(

A cousin of mine in a state where pot is fully legal uses the vape cartridges and wax pens since he has a high tolerance and basically vapes all day while at work, home, etc.
Tell him to get a proper dab rig if his tolerance is actually high. Carts won't cut it.

I like them because my husband hates the smell of pot. But they drive my tolerance through the roof and I'm good for daily use for about three months before it stops being effective.

Im glad this thread got some action! What brands are people seeing and liking out there? Do people get theirs from dispensaries or black market? I live in Massachusetts and we have recreational and medical but the prices are just crazy I cant imagine paying that. Im happy getting good blackmarket carts and pens(they are out there).