• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma and mushrooms now

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
when doing this should i take the mushrooms, then when into the trip snort the molly? or do both at the same time? im not tryna kill a fun time

I never tried it, but I would be careful about the body load.

For the timing, I'm not sure, but I would probably do the mushrooms before the MDMA. I don't want to comedown from MDMA while peaking on a psychedelics. Go easy on the dose for both.

People always worry about "coming down" off MDMA while tripping and I've never personally had that problem or seen anyone have that problem. You just have to use reasonable doses of good pure product.

I find MDMA is great to get a psychedelic started off so that your in a positive headspace for the rest of the experience. Then even when the feel good part wears off your still feeling decent.

I've tried it a few times. And really there is no wrong answer it's all down to opinion. I personally would take them at the same time or maybe the MDMA a little before. Other people prefer to ramp up their trip later on with some MDXX but I just feel there's more risk for a negative experience that way.

Take a less than normal dosage of the mushrooms this being your first time and expect strong synergy. I also feel certain mushrooms may not mix well depending on their contents, i.e. some mush contain 5-htp which doesn't mix well with MDMA. Nowadays I only take 4-AcO-DMT when I want a hippy flip.

-GC

IMO always take the psych first. Drop the mushrooms and take the MDMA 1.5-2 hours later

I have done molly with LSD and shrooms plenty of times. I always take the psychedelic first and then do the molly when I?m peaking.

Also I don?t suggest snorting it. Just taking it orally is superior in every way IMO.

I?ve never had a bad time on shrooms and molly. The biggest mushroom dose I?ve taken was an 8th of psy cubes with M but I find the molly overpowers it and the shrooms just add to the molly euphoria.

is it rlly better to take mdma orally? when i take it i snort it and the comeup is so fast. only lasts maybe 2-3 hours tho

Yea I started off snorting it but once I tried orally a few times there was no going back. The duration is better, the experience overall is better, and you don't have to deal with that nasty drip and massive burn.

I've always theorized that it is due to the metabolism of MDMA to MDA that gives oral something special. This can range anywhere from on average 6-10%, all the way up to ~33% if conditions are right.

-GC