European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I swear I'm cursed

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I don't know if it's because I got a weak immune system or what but, 9/10 times this time of year I always seem to catch something and get really ill and I mean really ill I missed out on most of today with my Gran because I was so ill the worst was when I was about 13 or 14 and I got the most evil ear infection ever all I had for it was shitty paeraceatomal my birthday is on the 25th of november I swear if I don't get ill on my birthday then I get ill on Christmas one good thing though was that I was way to ill to get out of I could barely lean over the side to be sick so taking anything was out of the question so I technically didn't have anything for 20 - 24 hours gonna roll up a fatty of star dog and get some fresh air.

Tell me about it...

I've had this r3ecurring chest infection that's had me laid semi-low for weeks now. Ever time it seems to be gone the fukker returns all guns a'blazin'. Doing my fukkin' nut in so it is. Never bad enough to be a doctor job but just bad enough to leave me feeling like toasted turd. Seems to be a whole load of folk around here with similar issues so maybe it's just a regional thing? Or maybe just a me thing. *crosses fingers for the former*

Ear infections are just the worst though. I hate those with a fukkin' passion. Fuck you up in so many new and unexpected ways compared to other infections :!

You have my sympathies <3

As if anybody could ever misunderstand...

(i'll stop now, it's for the best for us all ;))