Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Merry Christmas!!

apocalypse_when

Bluelighter
Happy birthday Jebuz thread... Mark II

Wishing everyone, old freinds and new a Merry Christmas!!!

Same for you mate! take care of yourself and enjoy yourself also! Is there any snow in uk at the moment?

Aye, I see the cunt's done a spectacular no show again - fucker's full of shit..!

Doesn't matter anyway, Xmas ain't about him - it's just a festival of greed, gluttony and gratuitous consumerism (and all day drinking - yay!!!)

Got off to a slow start this morning - up at 5am, not a drop to drink in the house. Boo, had to resort to coffee.

At 9:30am, mother in law gave me a card with 30 quid in. Wahoo! Was just about to nip to the local Asian emporium for some Karpackie and vodka when the daughter returned from her night on the lash and gave me her presents - bottle of JD from her and a litre of vodka from her boyfriend!

Let the drinking commence..! =D

Merry Xmas one and all..!!!

^ thought we talked about keeping your dirty paws off mrs clause. see what happens, santa and jesus are a no show.

hell yeah with the drinkin

merry xmas EADD

Aye, I see the cunt's done a spectacular no show again - fucker's full of shit..!

Doesn't matter anyway, Xmas ain't about him - it's just a festival of greed, gluttony and gratuitous consumerism (and all day drinking - yay!!!)

Got off to a slow start this morning - up at 5am, not a drop to drink in the house. Boo, had to resort to coffee.

At 9:30am, mother in law gave me a card with 30 quid in. Wahoo! Was just about to nip to the local Asian emporium for some Karpackie and vodka when the daughter returned from her night on the lash and gave me her presents - bottle of JD from her and a litre of vodka from her boyfriend!

Let the drinking commence..! =D

Merry Xmas one and all..!!!

"Asian emporium" hahaha!!! I see my little phrase has caught on :)

Although I prefer "Pakistani gentleman's general goods emporium, tactically located at the junction of two streets"" :)

Seasonal felicitations to all <3

Today has largely been filled with prezzies, booze, meat and family. Nowt spectacular but that last one in particular means more to me than it may to some. Iz a grower not a shower ;)

Hope y'all had a good one, ma breadbins <3

PS: This year as every year...

<3