• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy for the first time, what should I expect?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've got one pink Playboy bunny, it's thicker than a lot of ecstasy pills I've seen, so I'm assuming it would be referred to as a stack.

This pink Playboy bunny that I have, it's pretty old. I can't confirm what year my girlfriend got it. I know that she got it when she was living in Florida somewhere between 2005-2009 when she would do ecstasy a couple of times every two months or so.

I know from doing some research that the pink Playboy Bunny ecstasy pills during that were most often referred to as being very nice and clean with a nice high and minimal come down. And all the test results I can find shows that they were pretty pure, not many of the results showed any cuts. So, by going just off of those factors, this pink bunny should be pretty decent.

As a first-time use, what should I expect as far as the good effects along with the negative effects? When the high kicks in and you start rolling, are you still in control love yourself in the sense of you know what you're doing rather than when you're drunk and have minimal control over yourself. You know, falling down, slurring your words, acting very goofy. Can't drive.

With ecstasy, is it similar to cocaine where when you're high you're still in control, you're not falling down or slurring your words or so impaired that you can't walk straight. Is ecstasy similar to that? You're high but you can still talk and walk and drive without any problems.?

I know, that I need to hydrate a lot more and be aware of my body temperature.

I'm just very curious as to what to expect. I'm going to go out New Year's Eve but don't know if I'll be out longer than the high will last. I just don't want to get somewhere when it's time to go and still be off my noodle rolling on the Ecstasy.

To come down, I know there's a lot of issues where people have paranoia, anxiety, depression. Other than that, is the Comedown pretty typical of like a cocaine Comedown or is an ecstasy Comedown much more intense?

I've only got one ecstasy pill and this will be the only time I do it so I just want to make sure that I make the best out of it.

You'll most likely be in full control. Can't say 100% since it depends on the dose of that pill and every person is different. I wouldn't worry about anything comedown related, very possible that there is no comedown at all, especially as first time user.

If its from the 2005-2009 era it must be the good MDMA. Not today's mediocre stuff.
If it is indeed the good old MDMA you should have a good time. MDMA does not make you loose any control it just makes you feel good. I can take a final college exam on MDMA if I had to and probably do well on it. Some people get uncomfortable the first time as soon as it hits them, mostly from the excitement and anticipation of a new thing but then they mellow down and have a good time. If you can test your pill just to make sure it is indeed MDMA. Oh yeah and in my opinion pills should be taken on an empty stomach otherwise they are a waste.

Assuming it's stored well, you'll have a great time. Like Ionized said, people can get uncomfortably high and from what I've seen, that normally just happens during the comeup. Just have good friends around and IF that happens, you should be fine. Other than that, just roll with it and you'll have a wonderful experience. Comedowns aren't bad and being the first time, you might not even have one. I've gotten tripped up before by anticipating a comedown which probably led to a slight placebo comedown so just be aware it might happen but don't really worry about that. Comedowns get worse the higher you dose and if you redose or roll multiple times in quick succession so avoid that and you'll be golden. Other than that, stay hydrated and enjoy!

We are suppliers of research chemicals based in China. Get the best Quality Grade(%99.96) 4-methylmethcathinone(4-MMC).
We are one of the top suppliers in wholesale and retail of mephedrone and other research chemicals such as: ephedrine crystal and powder

NAPHYRONE

Mdma and BK mdma crystals and powder

Fentanyl

Carfentanil

2-me-maf

Acetylfentanyl

Alprazolam

china white

methylone

Flephedrone

Mathedrone

Buphedrone

Ethedrone

Brephedrone

5-Methylmethylone crystal and powder

5-Methylethylone

2-Methylbutylone

5-Methylbutylone

Pentylone

4-MEC large and small crystals

( (RS)-1-(4-methylphenyl)-

2-methylaminopropan-1-one ).

methamphetamine

Methoxetamine

Dimethocaine

Dimethylcathinone crystal and powder

Diethylpropion

Methcathinone

3-MMC,3-MEC,3-EMC

3-EEC,4-EMC,4-EEC

3-MOMC,2-FMC,2-FEC,a-PVP

3-FMC,3-FEC,3-CMC, FPVP

Powder and crystals

Meo-crystal and powder

5-Meo-DMT

4-Aco-DMT

4-Ho-MIPT 4

CONTACT US VIA
Email : [email protected]
Text or Whatsapp:+15596777893
Wickr: elebizchems17
Kik.: boropharmaceuticals2

So I ended up not taking that pink bunny stack ecstasy pill from somewhere between 2005 and 2009. A very close friend of mine and do I get my stuff from gave a gram of cocaine surprise in my Christmas stocking. Ended up scoring a decent sized marijuana joint New Year's. Probably been over 12 years since my last use of marijuana. Did half a gram of the fish scale cocaine and smoked the marijuana.

What kind of come down should I typically expect from one ecstasy pill from between 2005 and 2009?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this pill is a bit thicker than a normal ecstasy pill so I'm assuming it's referred to as a stack?

I do a little cocaine here and there, mostly just for the fun of it on occasions. A small line here, maybe a bump or two there. Maybe once or twice a year over a long night I'll do a bit more than I normally would. A gram of good quality textbook fish scale can usually last me somewhere around 3 to 5 weeks with my normal occasional once in awhile usage.

Not very often do I experience the typically described cocaine Comedown with the edginess and the depression and the paranoid feeling. Mostly all I experience is plugged up ears that won't pop, my right nostril sinus will plug up, the typical burning sensation in the back of your throat that usually lasts 1 to 2 hours, a bit of muscle tightness in the upper mid of my back, and once in a while that feeling in your stomach you get when your crazy hungry, kind of like hunger pains. And of course dry mouth and lack of sleep and appetite.

As far as the anxiety and depression and paranoid feelings, I can't remember the last time I had or if I've ever had a come down with those kind of psychological feelings from cocaine use.

With ecstasy, I know that you can have depression that will last quite a few days up to a couple of weeks. Anxiety, and paranoid feelings. Other than the typical side effects, heart rate blood pressure body temperature, needing to drink plenty of water. from taking just one of these stack extacy pills from '05-'09 when ecstasy was known to be a lot better quality and with every pill test report I can find on the internet and people's reports stating that the pink bunnies from around this time era always seem to show that it was a very good quality and the majority of people reporting that they were excellent ecstasy pills.

With not having any anxiety, depression, paranoid come down with cocaine, and with this being my first ecstasy pill, I'm just wondering if I'll experience the depression and anxiety and paranoid feelings that a lot of people talk about having for several days after or with this being my first time should not be that big of an issue? And of course I no the side effects are different with each person.

What's the best way to avoid or minimalize the depression, anxiety and paranoid feelings if I do start to experience them.

Some people report hallucinating while on ecstasy, is that typical with a single dose or more typical with someone who's dosing a couple times in a night? If hallucinating is common even on a first dose, how bad are the hallucinations? Similar to LSD or mushrooms or not as intense. In my early twenties I did LSD four times over the course of a year. First trip was awesome, the last three trips ended up being very disturbing, kind of like a nightmare that you can't wake up from. Since then I haven't had a desire to try LSD again or even mushrooms or any other type psychedelic hallucinating drug.