• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Are there any drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Are there any drugs that I can take with a blood clot or when it's healed will i still be able to take drugs or not cos I'm blood clot prone?

I don't think it's safe for anyone on here to give you that kind of advice. You'd need to ask a medical professional.

I don't think it's safe for anyone on here to give you that kind of advice. You'd need to ask a medical professional.

Thanks man. This is absolutely right. I'm not going to close this, but we definitely do not give medical advice that could potentially kill someone. We don't deal with Heart Attacks, Strokes, Blood Clots or really anything that common sense would dictate against. If you have an abscess, hey, maybe we can help you out a bit with a rough prognosis, but a blood clot is simply too much. This is something that your MD is going to have to figure out.

Are there any drugs that I can take with a blood clot or when it's healed will i still be able to take drugs or not cos I'm blood clot prone?

This depends on the reason you got the blood clot in the first place, but it's a question you should discuss with a doctor that knows your history

I'll repeat the others and say this is a question for a doctor. I can tell you what I know you can't do. No IV, IM or even SC drugs, no stimulants, opioids are likely dangerous because of their binding to platelets, psychedelics can cause vasoconstriction so BIG no.

Specified, your doctor would have to cure the blood clot(s) you currently have, then place you on a blood thinner for blood clots to less likely form in the future.
Until you find out what is causing the clot(s), there are no more answers to give you.

Talk to a medical doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.