• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"Essex Boys" Range Rover Murders

Profession killers don't use shotguns.... 9mm double tap is normal so I told. I live in Essex and know a few 'faces' but leave it at that except say don't believe what you read in the ptess

I would mostly agree in that the contract killers within the drug world that I have come into contact with over the years tend to carry handguns. However, they also spray randomers with Uzis and shatter kneecaps with hammers and so forth so not sure there is a go to for such things tbh. Swings, roundabouts... Both also used as methods of murdering dealers and/or debtors to dealers during my time in and amongst such shenanigans. True story.

Still say that for shooting 3 people that may or may not be armed themselves from outside a vehicle, a 12 gauge would be preferred to a handgun.. since it was done in a dark lane at night the benefits of concealment that a handgun offers is moot and anyone with any experience of combat would prefer a shotgun to a pistol any day of the week (well they'd prefer a rifle but but maybe they didn't have access to one...while pistols, shotguns and even sub guns are common to the criminal fraternity, assult rifles generally speaking aren't)

Shooting people in a vehicle when there is no need I.e. they could have chosen another site to me just shows it was crims v crims with not much intellect.

Shooting people in a vehicle when there is no need I.e. they could have chosen another site to me just shows it was crims v crims with not much intellect.

Crims + Essex = no brains

(as evidenced by the guys in the car ;) )

Crims + Essex = no brains

(as evidenced by the guys in the car ;) )

IDK... I think shooting them in the vehicle was a good move since it gathered all 3 targets in one enclosed space that they couldn't easily escape and run from. Once they slotted the driver and since there was supposedly 2 shooters, getting one on either side of the vehicle ensured they were captive and couldn't escape. Plus it is alleged that the 4th man in the vehicle got out (ostensibly to open the 5 bar gate), grabbed his weapon and he and the one laying in wait got to work.. He had to be in the vehicle with them to lure them down the lane.. The vehicle thing not only fits the plan of luring them down the lane, traps them in one confined space but also fits in with other aspects of the plan to kill them that I can't be arsed to type out but if you watch Cartoon Creations Inc YouTube channel it lays it all out well.

I'd love to know who did it...it's a fascinating case...and while every cunt and his dog claims to know who the shooters were, it's supposedly quite a well guarded secret IMHO

I could tell you.... lots know but given that I value my life I'll keep stum

Nick Nevern and cast in Marbella filming the 4th Rise of the Footsoldier at the minute.

First one was OK but the rest were pretty rediculous TBH. Watched the 3rd one one Netflix or Sky Movies and thought it was just stupid.. The scene where he kills Shaun Rider's character in prison is laughable

Only redeeming thing about any of the films is Craig Fairbrass. I think he's a decent actor.