• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Loperamide - Experienced - Regular recreational use of loperamide.

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
I have little to no tolerance to opiates and i've been getting high off of loperamide about twice a week for the past three months or so.

I dose 100mg of loperamide, 50 2mg tablets, along with 2-3 tablespoons of black pepper and 25mg benadryl. The black pepper has piperine which supposedly helps it cross the BBB, and the benadryl is necessary because without it I become very nauseous and itchy.

The effects arent spectacular, but I feel warm and mildly euphoric for a very long time after dosing. It lasts about 36 hours. I keep taking 25mg of benadryl every 6 hours after dosing because it keeps the nausea away.

As for constipation, its there. But its no worse than any other opiate. Overall, id highly recommend to anyone with a low opiate tolerance who does not have access to any other drugs.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_loperamide
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
High doses of loperamide are cardiotoxic and can cause long QT-syndrome which in effect can lead to torsade-de-pointes and this can kill you. Imo it's better to stay away from this drug in those high doses

High doses of loperamide are cardiotoxic and can cause long QT-syndrome which in effect can lead to torsade-de-pointes and this can kill you. Imo it's better to stay away from this drug in those high doses

I second this. A recreational dose of loperamide, in my mind, is more dangerous than throwing back a few pills (of whatever opiate you please).

It's true... there is a thread in Trip Reports here what has become the loperamide mega-thread, sort of. In it, over the years, we've had several people join to post in the thread about how they or a loved one almost died or did die from long-term loperamide abuse. It damages your heart and can cause heart attacks. Loperamide is much worse for you than other opioids because of this. And for a shitty high... it's not worth it at all. Some people get on it long-term because it masks most of opiate withdrawal and they end up getting addicted to it or just see-saw back and forth (I did that, loperamide for a couple of weeks, back to poppy tea/oxy, etc). There are way better ways to poison yourself.

I had 12 mg with 780mg of codeine ane I got this weird sensation or rather loss of sensation in my chest a bit likr forgetting to breath but I couldn't even feel my breath that lope is message up but if you only do it now and again and dont go above 8mg i cant see it being any worse.

At low dosages as specified medically (for diarrhea prevention) I believe it's pretty safe, it's the high dosages that are damaging.

I know someone who has long-qt and she had toursades pointez (sp? Who fuggin cares). That ahit is no joke. I had to shake her back to life shes lucky shes alive.