• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + 2C-B...which to take first?

Fractality

Bluelighter
I'm planning on starting with the 2C-B and then take the MDMA. This is because I liken 2C-B to a dose of shrooms and it's better to start with psychs prior to the empathogenic stimulants. Anyone care to share their own experiences or insights?

Take one, then 2-3 weeks later take the other one.

only mix them if you are willing to risk damaging your body and not getting the full effect of either.

Despite the fact that many reports seem to indicate you should take the X first, I had a terrible time when I did it that way.

I had a way better time when I took the 2CB first and then followed up with MDMA after the peak of the 2CB.

Honestly, the other way around felt toxic to me. It was not fun at all. The "burned out" sensation of having finished a roll felt enhanced and compounded by the 2CB.

So...I say take the 2CB first if you want to mix them. I have another friend who agrees.

Despite the fact that many reports seem to indicate you should take the X first, I had a terrible time when I did it that way.

I had a way better time when I took the 2CB first and then followed up with MDMA after the peak of the 2CB.

Honestly, the other way around felt toxic to me. It was not fun at all. The "burned out" sensation of having finished a roll felt enhanced and compounded by the 2CB.

So...I say take the 2CB first if you want to mix them. I have another friend who agrees.

I'm not going to take a high dose of each so I don't expect to endure a hard comedown. I think I will take the 2C-B first and then wait an hour or 2 before taking the MDMA.

Yeah always take the psych first IMO. Drop the 2CB on an empty stomach and then drop the MDMA ~1.5 hours later or so

Definitely 2CB first followed by MDMA.
Personally I don't like 2CB but to each their own. I hope you enjoy it.