• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Chewing inside of mouth

AncientRoller

Greenlighter
I know some people end up having a sore jaw after a night of rolling, i have not yet had that issue.... BUT i have chewed the fuck out of the inside of my cheeks and biting my lips together. I have woken up the next day with lips so swollen it looked like i had lip injections!!! I can control it to a point, I'm able to realize what I'm doing and refrain mostly. But I'd like to know what, if anything, i can do to reduce it.
Gum is usually too much flavor for me and ive bit the fuck out of my cheek chomping on gum :(
Any suggestions?
Thanks!!! ☺

I know some people end up having a sore jaw after a night of rolling, i have not yet had that issue.... BUT i have chewed the fuck out of the inside of my cheeks and biting my lips together. I have woken up the next day with lips so swollen it looked like i had lip injections!!! I can control it to a point, I'm able to realize what I'm doing and refrain mostly. But I'd like to know what, if anything, i can do to reduce it.
Gum is usually too much flavor for me and ive bit the fuck out of my cheek chomping on gum :(
Any suggestions?
Thanks!!! ☺

Wear a mouth guard

Gum is too much flavor? I?m pretty tempted to say stop being a pussy lol. No one wants to wear a mouth guard while rolling (I?d never touch a pacifier either but just me). Find some gum that isn?t as strong and chew 2-3 pieces at a time and actually think about not biting your gums, not that hard if you even half think about it

Eh, find a new drug? ;) The grinding/chewing/lip biting, or some variant of that compulsion, is common. Never heard or saw a way to reduce it. Maybe a mellowing agent, like a benzo, could cut it down. But I would not really recommend combining the two.

I don't know if magnesium would help with that since it's typically used for the clenching but that might be worth a try! Also, if the flavor of gum is too much for you, try having a piece before you start coming up so the flavor isn't so strong when you start rolling. Pacifiers can be pretty helpful too, if you don't mind the look.

Heh, I've seen pacifiers chewed through lol but they work. And eating the gum early so the flavor is gone by the time it would bother ya might work.

I kinda figured this was after magnesium since that commonly fixes it for most but just do that if you haven?t already OP

Yes, magnesium can completely negate bruxism and muscle spasms from MDMA use. Make sure to get the correct magnesium form, look up bioavailability of magnesium forms, I believe chelate is best but could be citrate. The bioavailability varies tremendously between forms so it is important to get the right one or it won't do much. You're also going to need a very high dose to counteract the bruxism, something like 5000mg, but look this up as well since it's been a while since I last used magnesium on its own. Such high doses aren't harmful if not done too often but they might cause some diarrhea

Magnesium glycinate/chelate/citrate are supposedly better. Oxide can upset digestive system. But please research megadosing magnesium, which is what you'd be doing. There are potential side effects.

Not sure on others experiences but 400mg of glycinate has always completely stopped bruxism for me. Definitely a huge difference with and without

Gum is too much flavor? I?m pretty tempted to say stop being a pussy lol. No one wants to wear a mouth guard while rolling (I?d never touch a pacifier either but just me). Find some gum that isn?t as strong and chew 2-3 pieces at a time and actually think about not biting your gums, not that hard if you even half think about it

Totally agreed. Fuckin mouth guards and pacifiers??

I wouldn't go clubbing without my 14th century head cage that I bought from a medieval arts dealer. The 8" bolts are fantastic for locking your jaw in place.

^ =D did that come in chrome or standard wrought iron black? (mine is neon blue, the black lights hit it and it's party time)

@AncientRoller: try eating something if it doesn't kill your high. works for some not for others.

Lmao. Thanks everyone. Maybe I am a pussy with a sensitive stomach. Pacifiers....fuck no......not sure that's a good look for a middle aged woman. Haha.
Totally appreciate the sarcasm, i think ill go with the head cage though that sounds like a legit solution. Link please!

Also im gunna pass on the mouth guard, that is until i decide to try sumo wrestling while rolling......hmmmmm that's a thought.

I have compulsions to bite my nails and if I resist that, the compulsions relocate to the inside of my mouth and this is while I'm sober. Ironically, I get no bruxism or compulsive chewing while rolling, LOL.
Gum completely satisfies these compulsions for me. If you hate the flavor, chew it up until the flavor is gone and save it for the next rolling night. A pacifier will make you look retarded but when you're high and wanting to hug everyone I doubt you or anyone else would give a shit. :)