• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma and coke?

CallMePatrick

Bluelighter
me and my homies are gonna have a kickback tonight, were finna have a gram of cocaine and 3 points of MDMA. do the highs intertwine or counterreact? if i take the molly then do a line will it just fuck up the high or what. this is my first time doing them in the same nightedit: has anyone tried this combo before, if so whats it like? thats what im tryna say

Last edited:
It is always dangerous combining uppers.

Coke on it's own has a 1 gram overdose threshold, IIRC.

If you do end up doing this, i'd do very small bumps to test the cocaine potency while on MDMA. Notice the heart rate and body temp. You may feel like you want more, but really, slow down and enjoy it. You'll get nowhere except closer to death in railing lines while already on a strong upper.

Alternatively, you could always use the coke as a way to counteract the comedown of MDMA. This would be safer.

Be safe homie.

thanks. i didnt mean 1 gram all to myself, i mean between 3 people. I just dont wanna take the molly then do a line and have it fuck me up in a bad way.

I figured - just thought I'd throw that in there to show how cocaine can really potentiate negative side effects quickly.

Have fun man honestly people combine these drugs somewhat often but like I said test it out first and listen to your body.

Coke will kill the MDMA high and make the comedowm shittier. Very bad combo.

It?s going to oxidize more dopamine and probably give you a worse comedown/recovery period but I?ve done it before and didn?t think it was THAT much worse but it also wasn?t much coke

Sometimes when you combine two different things that are great on their own, something lame is born. Not to mention that it's dicey.

just they way they work against each other check how they act in ur receptors

Rule number 1, cocaine rules above all else... In other words, cocaine will take over any other high out there until it’s done with you. Then if your lucky when it wears off the other drug may show its face again.

I recommend against it, good MDMA is too hard to come by.

-GC

It is always dangerous combining uppers.

Coke on it's own has a 1 gram overdose threshold, IIRC.

If you do end up doing this, i'd do very small bumps to test the cocaine potency while on MDMA. Notice the heart rate and body temp. You may feel like you want more, but really, slow down and enjoy it. You'll get nowhere except closer to death in railing lines while already on a strong upper.

Alternatively, you could always use the coke as a way to counteract the comedown of MDMA. This would be safer.

Be safe homie.
Been their done that they all do the same thing mdma is kinda phycoactive when i had it everything had a nice purple tint to it i felt like everything was wavey including me ^must have been good mdma i actually tried crack for the first time the other day it wasnt what i expected i did enjoy it... but not enough to feel compelled to use it again i sold it for a fat bag of dark

Coke will diminish your roll as it has more affinity than mdma for 5-HT transporters and will bind to them in priority making less available for the mdma to bind to and do its magic. Meth on the other hand goes well with mdma and will only compliment it unless you take enough that it overpowers it.

I've never combined them, only heard bad things and it all makes sense to me, couple friends of mine who sort of knew this but didn't take it too seriously tried it this past summer, needless to say they told me they would never do it again, that it totally killed what was left of the roll as they were trying to revive it. I couldn't help but tell them I told them so!