Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1B-LSD - 2nd go (300ug)

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
(300ug) Although some effect is immediate I work through it, do washing up etc, my mood increasing with it being more noticeable about an hour in, when I make a pot of tea.
Another half hour I put on "Flash of the Spirit" the African rhythms carrying me away and it is quite impressive. Although most fusion isn?t to my liking Jon Hassells unique avant-garde style and understanding of ethnic music and sensibilities don't corrupt Farafinas more traditional Burkina faso rhythmic portrayals and themes such as prayer, courage, strength etc. I'm lifted into a clean internal landscape as it plays and on ending I am in an elevated mood and go and study my chillies; still a tropical jungle as we start to enter winter.
At the 3 hour point I start to listen to The Well Tuned Piano; as soon as it starts the piece seems near holy, the exact tuning ratios produce chords so pure and glistening they seem like silver light and I understand the meaning of the piece with greater depth; the complex mathematical matrix of harmonics that forms above the actual notes played is no longer subtle and it is clear how Lamonte Young drives vapour like filigrees of harmonics from the interactions of the notes mechanically produced. This sorcery is intense and the acid allows greater pitch differential, clearer hearing of the harmonics rising from the fundamental and the correct level of meditation to fully get the psychoacoustical state to manifest.
It feels almost too much and I am wound up.; shoulder tight. At near 1 hour in I rest with only all the sections of the first chordal area 'The Opening Chord' done and I think I will have to return to the subsequent 5 1/2hrs odd tripping at a later date.
A knock at the door; the gasman has come to read the meter which is all rather humorous and fairly easy, this isn't a majorly potent compound. I feel fairly capable to go with F into town; the jewellers is lit in that glowing light that jewellers are. The high streets closing and seems very quiet and odd; to avoid following my GF into a charity shop I go to pick up bits I need in the budget chemist; it?s fluorescing consumer colours and emptiness are weird I wander in and things warp and the isle slides off into the twisty distance. We meet up again and do one last shop?past crappy Christmas stuff and toys with the cold unsympathetic and over sentimental eyes that toys sometimes have seeming eerie; each containing covert cameras within, part of some nefarious network and I see how the paranoiac delusion could play out were this not more part of fantastical play. I get home first and play with the visual element in the darkened house; this is about 6 or so hours in and from there on forth the comedown is rather gentle and un-noteworthy.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1blsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
From this report I seem to gather that 1b-LSD is substantially less potent than LSD and the other first position sub analogues, yes? Would you say it was quite similar to LSD other than that? Any major differences?

Thanks for sharing!

1P-LSD often felt slightly different to LSDl it's possible but the wise-skeptic in me would most likely put this down to various psychological factors or at least that needs to be taken seriously in assessing internal experience - I'd be surprised if a blind study with adjusted doses would reveal it even if there is something at variance ; as for 1B-LSD it was a while back I did my trails but other than the potency being down just a little on 1P (it's self down on LSD) I suspect it's effectively 100% interchangeable with 1P-LSD so your questions : yes/yes/no

Less potent and dilated kinetics which can be a bonus if it makes the experience smoother I guess.. IMO this is what can explain differences between ester pro-drugs and the corresponding actives, that is: unless the ester makes the compound more BBB permeable.

I'm not sure if there just isn't more space for this 1-pos sidechain when it fits the receptor or whether the right moiety could make some 1-acyls relatively more potent..

What could be cool about these esters is that for micro-dosing it could be awesome to be able to choose not only the degree of smoothness (if that is actually a trend like my experiences and hypothesis) but also the duration, although it would get exceediingly uneconomical.

Thanks for the report!

speed of onset for psychedelics affects the high a lot, thats why 1p-lsd has a different vibe/visuals than lsd

prodrug psychs lose something in a way that other drugs dont

such a shame that they released 1b lsd and not that r1 sub which was stronger than lsd, and had some amazing unique visuals

white55, how many times have you used that special secret lysergamide? Have you taken it in a blind test with the other r1 substitutions?

3 or 4 idk, i had 10 100ug blotters but the rest were destroyed (along with like ~500 1p-eth-lad blotters, ~100 125ug ald-52 blotters, 7-8 10 ug blotters of another never released lysergamide (pretty meh so whatever), 5+ g of 5-mapb, a lot of a-pvp, ~50g of 4-fa and many more irreplaceable things + a few g of 5-meo-mipt, a bunch of 1mg clonazolam (idk 1000?), 1mg flubromazolam (1000?), 1.5mg clam and 1.5mg flam (~500) blotters, some nitrazolam pellets, some o-pce, some etizolam, ~5g 3-meo-pcp, some escaline, some 2c-p, some 4f-mph, some 4f-eph, ..... s thank you neighbours) thanks to a flood from my upstairs neighbours

no blind test

however I'm not the only one who tried it and all of us agreed that it's extremely good

wish they would release it so you could try it yourself so you could see for your self if I'm right or just making it all up

Last edited:
I sure wish they would too... hopefully it's on the backburner and will be released in time.

Wait, a smoother sub coming? Oh man, that sounds like manna. I have a rough time body-wise lately with 1p and eth-lad. May try 1B next, if you think it is smoother physically.

It seems to be the general consensus although I haven't read many reports (I think people assume it'll be just like 1p-LSD and haven't bothered - myself included). Seems like it's smoother than any of the other 1-subs.