Boosting IGF-1 and GH, curious about peptides

burntserkits

Bluelighter
I have been rather obsessed lately with HGH, secretagogues, and peptides. I'm interested in using them for increasing IGF, healing/recovery, and leaning out. I have and am using mk-677 but that's the extent of my usage of any of these types of compounds. I see a ton of places selling cjc, ghrp, and other gh peptides but it's difficult to figure out if it's worth the money and risk of getting bunk or contaminated products. Should the products be legit and affordable, how would they compare to decent HGH? And how does LR3 compare to either? Could I run them all simultaneously?
I've studied up on this quite a bit but i am looking more for anecdotal information. I'm almost 40 and healing is getting increasingly more difficult, as is getting and staying lean. I have a solid workout and diet and am on TRT and looking to add to that, along with the things I mentioned earlier. I've also considered TB-500 for healing too, so I'm also interested in hearing about experience with that. Sorry about the rambling. I know what I'm wanting to ask but am having trouble putting the questions into form.

Bunk peptides really arent much of an issue, plenty of good sources out there.

As far as the Qs go, a stack of a GHRP and GHRH like ipamorelin and cjc, for example, will give you the best endogenous growth hormone response.

Depending on the desired results though, many people end up doing injections 2-4x daily with those compounds.

Something like IGF1 DES/LR3 are going to be more for muscle growth/bodybuilding IME and, also considering cost, I wouldnt recommend them for anyone who isnt a serious competitor.

Personally, Ive used all of those mentioned and more and just normal HGH at a low-moderate dose of 2-3iu per day blows them all out of the water (not considering IGF1 peptides since the purpose is slightly different imo) any day and every day. Also, if you consider the cost of multiple GHRP/GHRH peptide administrations per day, its about the same in terms of cost to run growth hormone at 2-3iu per day and much, much better results IMO.

That's exactly what I figured. I've done a lot of reading and researching and think the novelty of it has been attractive. It's all fascinating and has been unexplored territory for me. I've given real consideration to using GH but the cost to benefit ratio for someone who's not competing and doesn't have a lot of disposable income makes it somewhat out of reach. I was offered 240iu of generic at a very reasonable price and have gone back and forth on getting it. I could probably stretch that out for 3-4 months and see what it did for me. What do you think would be the best way to utilize that amount?

If it?s good growth then it should easily last that long. I?m back to being a broke student right now so I don?t drop a ton on it but I?ll run 2.5iu pretty much year around and runs me $80-90 a month. I?d try 2iu a day and see how you feel after a month or so. Can always bump it up to 3iu later if you want but 2-3 is extremely noticeable for me within days of starting it if I?ve been off for a while

How effective is HGH for leaning out? I have to get my body fat down about 10% and am miserable right now being ~20%.

It definitely helps keep you lean but its not going to change the caloric deficit you need for cutting much. Id sort of say that it enhances a cut but just taking it isnt going to make you lean if that makes sense

How effective is HGH for leaning out? I have to get my body fat down about 10% and am miserable right now being ~20%.

I thought it increases intracellular water, that might not be what you require at 20% bf.. You don't need hGH for fat loss, you need will power plus a good diet and exercise regime..

I remember a discussion with an orthopedic surgeon where he stated hGH might trigger faster healing, but of the wrong type of collagen, in his opinion your wasting your money.. Try healthier lifestyle choices, your body will do the rest..

My training and diet is actually pretty good. I have been working on my sobriety since May of last year and got off a very hardcore heroin, meth, and benzo spree that lasted about 11 years and got onto bupe and literally ate everything in sight for the following year. I started training again right after getting sober but have only adhered to as strict diet for the last 6 months or so. I am getting there tho.