European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Plugging dhc what am I doing wrong?

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Every time i do this i go as deep as comfortably and probably humanely possible and the liquid just feels like it sits there not being absorbed and just waiting to spill back out now matter how long i wait last time I was waiting forever and it never kicked in I got my hopes up and wasted 240 mg of dhc. However I want to give it another go.

Every time i do this i go as deep as comfortably and probably humanely possible and the liquid just feels like it sits there not being absorbed and just waiting to spill back out now matter how long i wait last time I was waiting forever and it never kicked in I got my hopes up and wasted 240 mg of dhc. However I want to give it another go.

How much water you using?

Maximum 5mls I try to use the smallest possible amount but usually have to use about 5mls

Maximum 5mls I try to use the smallest possible amount but usually have to use about 5mls

5mls is a bit on the large side. Usually drugs designed for rectal administration tend to be no more than 1 or 2mls... If your having to insert it that deep (which BTW is way too far...only needs to be an inch or so) and you still feel like it's seeping out then try less water or split it up...do half and let it absorb and then do the other half.... and lay on your side afterwards

Or you might want to forget about plugging DHC at all and just swallow them as DHC has an excellent oral bioavailability in the first place.

Omg thats so simple yet so clever I'd have never thought of that to be honest I find dhc far to weak oral even more weak then codeine dhc I find just feels like its missing something codeine has either that or i need to take a higher dose which is way to expensive one day i will experience it maybe on christmas :)

Omg thats so simple yet so clever I'd have never thought of that to be honest I find dhc far to weak oral even more weak then codeine dhc I find just feels like its missing something codeine has either that or i need to take a higher dose which is way to expensive one day i will experience it maybe on christmas :)

This is a tube of rectal diazepam that paramedics use... compared to this womans finger, you can see how long the bit that goes up your arse is... (it's maybe an inch to an inch and a half max, as it doesn't need to go all the way in, as illustrated in the photo).

That is the best idea of how far to insert it... and as I say, always lay on your side to avoid it leaking out afterwards... if you do half a you shouldn't have to wait more thsn 10 minutes or so before you can do the other half.. that's the only way of doing quantities of 5ml without losing a lot of it.. Oh, and try have a shit first or the drug may just absorb into your shit rather than into the walls of your rectum..

88gneGT.jpg

Good thread for educational purposes this - my first thought of course was why mess around with this ROA as my impression was that one of codeines main advantages over its big brother was the extremely high BA and as another example of how limited my actual knowledge is regarding drugs I was under the assumption that DHC would have similar properties.

Correct me if necessary but following a second look it seems to be at least as poor as morphine or heroin (~20% compared to ~90% for codeine).

I gotta pick up a new oral syringe if they dont have any 5 mls should I get an enema ive never used an enema before but they might come with a 5ml syringe right?

I know we're all different and all that but I find DHC works miles better if one staggers their dose out over a few hours. That doesn't work, or might do but it's too much to continually plug. Want the most out of DHC? Just take smaller doses orally every hour.

I tried that FPM but I just dont have the patience besides that I WANT TO experience the rectal high I wanna get fucked by dhc and see what its like some people say is the best high they have ever had which makes me want to try it more.. Grr....

I know we're all different and all that but I find DHC works miles better if one staggers their dose out over a few hours. That doesn't work, or might do but it's too much to continually plug. Want the most out of DHC? Just take smaller doses orally every hour.

what type of dose do you find gives you a good buzz with DHC taken orally?

^me personally I would need 400 mg+ I have never had more than 225 mg in one go but it did barely fuck all to me and remember that I can tame 150 mgs of codeine and get a decent buzz but paramol the most I got was a very hardly noticeable head high and energy boost, do let us know how it goes if/when you take the DHC.

^me personally I would need 400 mg+ I have never had more than 225 mg in one go but it did barely fuck all to me and remember that I can tame 150 mgs of codeine and get a decent buzz but paramol the most I got was a very hardly noticeable head high and energy boost, do let us know how it goes if/when you take the DHC.

I tried codeine but it did nothing for me, so made me wonder if I lack the enzyme needed to convert it to morphine, as some people do. I'm hoping DHC will be different

I tried 120mg DHC but didn't feel anything, although I'm not really sure what to expect - some people say they get a pleasant euphoria from it.

I wonder if you can use it sublingually (under the tongue)?

I tried codeine but it did nothing for me, so made me wonder if I lack the enzyme needed to convert it to morphine, as some people do. I'm hoping DHC will be different

I tried 120mg DHC but didn't feel anything, although I'm not really sure what to expect - some people say they get a pleasant euphoria from it.

I wonder if you can use it sublingually (under the tongue)?

Of all the opiates I have tried I like the feeling of codiene the best.
I don?t think I experience what others do as they just ain?t they great.

Of all the opiates I have tried I like the feeling of codiene the best.
I don?t think I experience what others do as they just ain?t they great.

Some people simply don't like opiates full stop.

I think it's largely a genetic thing..The problem is that you obviously don't know if you are gonna like them or not until you try them, and if you're one of the people genetically predisposed to like opiates then you're fucked. It's a box that once opened, you can't ever close again and even if you manage to stay off them, you'll always rememberthat feeling

Without reading all of the thread... are you sure you're not putting it in your pee-pee hole?

No, think about it now. Are you? Cos that may be your problem.