• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Plugging dhc what am I doing wrong?

Heh, 'intrapenal' - is that even a thing?

(If not, it should be.. =D )

Fuck mate when I was in hospital this summer and my kidneys failed the put a catheter down me cock and it wasn't pleasant

It's a long tube with a balloon on the end the thread it down you japs and then inflate the balloon to stop it coming out..

On the positive side you never get the feeling of needing a piss.

But japs eyes are not meant to be e things shoved down them

I agree. But some of the videos I've seen on Xhamster beg to differ... :\

I was on 100mcg per hour of IV fentanyl when the my inserted it so didn't feel it that bad :)

They also put a pic line in my arm which is a huge long cannula that reaches into your vena cava in your heart which is a but unpleasant...also cannulated my jugular vein and the artery in my wrist which was a bit nasty TBH...

Heh, 'intrapenal' - is that even a thing?

(If not, it should be.. =D )

Of course it is...

How is Methamphetamine used?

Methamphetamine can be snorted, swallowed, injected, or smoked. Smoking and injecting produces an extreme “rush” for the user, lasting a few minutes. Snorting or swallowing methamphetamine does not give off such an intense “rush” but rather produces euphoric, energetic feelings. Uncommon forms of taking this drug include anal insertion or insertion into the urethra.

That's quite some dedication given the (presumably) gaping butthole is but inches away, mind... 8o

Of course it is...

That's quite some dedication given the (presumably) gaping butthole is but inches away, mind... 8o

I would posit that this ROA is more common for the ladies. I.e, it is much easier to rub stuff in yer twat than down yer Japs...

Ah, but on one's twat is not quite the same as down one's pee-pee hole. I mean obviously it's all but mucus membranes in the end (and that goes doubly so when in one's actual end, at least ime) but I always heard that flap-smears were both disappointing and liable to result in yeast infections. At least that's what yer missus told me last week ;)

Ah, but on one's twat is not quite the same as down one's pee-pee hole. I mean obviously it's all but mucus membranes in the end (and that goes doubly so when in one's actual end, at least ime) but I always heard that flap-smears were both disappointing and liable to result in yeast infections. At least that's what yer missus told me last week ;)

So that's why I keep getting gob thrush...

It's almost like the old days with people actually posting here... brings back memories of 2014-2015 when this place was busy