• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis "flashbacks"

crescentry

Bluelighter
I've noticed that whenever I stop smoking for about a week or so, I'll start to feel a slight distortion in my thought process, which slowly escalates (maybe over an hour or so) to a full on high feeling, and then suddenly vanishing. I currently haven't had weed for a little under a month, and I'm starting to feel like this more and more, sometimes 3-4 times a day. Is this something I should be concerned about, or will it eventually go away entirely? I really don't like feeling like this unexpectedly, especially when I'm not in a particularly good place or time to be high.

Interesting, I personally have never suffered from a flashback from weed. Is there anything different your doing today that could maybe explaine? I don't think it can just make you high out of nowhere(especially if you haven't been smoking recently). Could it maybe be from dehydration possibly?

The only flashback off weed I've ever had is a memory taste of some awesome hash - typically red leb or my all time favourite afghan black. I used to have a small piece of afghani in my mouth all the time just to suck on it.

Never ever see that stuff anymore.
*cries like it's the end of the world*

Are you losing weight? Using a sauna? THC is stored in fat. When I take tolerance breaks, I have hot flashes, insomnia, and a surreal feeling on and off.