• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol and dexies

kghc82

Greenlighter
hi, does anyone know what effects I?ll have if I take 50mg tramadol and dexies?? I?m not sure how many dexies to take but I want to feel good without being completely inebriated

Greetings kghc82 - you'll receive better support in the Other Drugs section for your question, so I moved your intro thread there.

Welcome to Bluelight, by the way, and feel free to post another introduction thread with some background about yourself if you'd like :) i'd be interested in reading it.

Peace.

NMI -> OD

Tramadol barely squeaks by on its own without side effects. Why do you want to mix in good old Dexedrine in the mix. To feel good is not a proper answer, unless you are trying to get high.

While dextroamphetamine works mainly on norepinephrine and dopamine it does interact with serotonin to a lesser extent as well iirc, plus it increases blood pressure and might decrease the seizure threshold.
Tramadol is an opioid an a SNRI so combining the two might lead to a strong increase in blood pressure and might even result in a hypertensive crisis, plus tramadol can cause seizures in higher doses ( normally at around 400 mg and more, but there has been reports of doses as small as 300 mg) so the combo might increase the seizure risk. And there might be a really small risk of serotonin toxicity.
So imo you shouldn't combine those two drugs or keep the dosage really low

Tramadol barely squeaks by on its own without side effects. Why do you want to mix in good old Dexedrine in the mix. To feel good is not a proper answer, unless you are trying to get high.

Why does anyone use dexedrine? I use it to keep me awake and it seems to hold my depression only at morning dose arounf 30 mg but second dose does nothing let alone getting you high?

In my experience tramadol aren't worth taking. You can only take about 10 of the 37.5mg pills max before the negative side effects outweigh the good. Even with no tolerance 10 of these isn't a very good buzz anyway. You are free to do what you want but in my opinion you will be disappointed at best and at worst putting yourself in danger . good luck and be careful my friend.

I don't take it with tramadol. But Im on fuckin other benzos n opioids

Just saying it that way doesn't make it sound any better. Do you randomly take them, is it regimented,do you only take as needed. Those are all important factors.

If one of those drugs that smooths out the seizure threshold was missing, would you seize?

Just saying it that way doesn't make it sound any better. Do you randomly take them, is it regimented,do you only take as needed. Those are all important factors.

If one of those drugs that smooths out the seizure threshold was missing, would you seize?

I have prescription to help me not to sleep. My fuckin depression and possibly a sleep disorder ruin my sleep but dex really helps if taken properly for that too.

I never knew it can cause euphoria aka being taken recreationally. IDK how much you need to take to feel euphoric but at my dose, 30 mg mostly once per day (which I intend to decrease) it sometimes helps for depression and "clears my mind".

This is the best med for me I had in a long time because of the reasons I posted above. I am in the process of weaning off oxy roughly 100 mg each 7-10 days with the help of kratom.

I also heard that people IV Dex. Orally...I don't know what dose would make you high. Oxycodone doesn't make me high but that's ok, it is easier to wean off that way.

That clears things up a bit. Taking as prescribed or even slightly less is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: