• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Spiritual contact on O-PCM / MXE (and all the dissos, to a lesser extent)

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
Do you think this happens, is possible?

I've spent a good part of the last two-three years on dissociatives so I've experienced at least a bunch of situations, where strange things happened between me and somebody else (I'm not talking about God Himself speaking to you, or things alike now) and by its nature, such occasions are the easiest to analyze because you have somebody to talk with. The usual argument is that it's all just in your head, I know. Tried to convince myself and while for part of the experiences it was probably that way but there were also exceptions where I can't get over it. Things like some kind of soul contact. Of feeling somebody else like you never could in physical reality.

This was maybe 4 times with the opposite sex (and much too often to be statistically irrelevant) and even once very intensely and reciprocally with somebody [realize that there was somebody else, before] of the same sex (his reaction was a bit absurd, he cried that he can't do it, he's not homo etc.... To do -what- exactly? We were tripping together, in the same room, yet physically distant. The experience made him to run away with some money and all the drugs of mine - he never stole anything from me before - and while some days after we spoke about, he fell into tears and couldn't or didn't want to analyze / explain what happened and continued to fear me. He ignored me since then.)

With girls the reactions were different yet equal - being somebody who girls usually just ignore, I got too much attraction while on that stuff. Crazy when there were both tripping but it was even present while just I was high with some (usually people who took drugs before or are similarly open minded). In an asexual way, like, well - soul contact.

Then there's the other side of dissociatives, that they bring you to some place far away from here but it's still just here and now.

Do you know of similar experiences and have maybe analysed them?

Last edited:
Be careful if you start seeing synchronicities, that's how my disso psychosis began

Be careful if you start seeing synchronicities, that's how my disso psychosis began

I'm sorry to hear that, having had it too and symptoms are still lingering, it's been so bad this time (10 months ago) ... nevertheless I do wonder what it's about. If something's mighty enough to induce full-on psychosis maybe it can open other doors too (or it's the same doors with multiple possibilities, though I tend to associate full [drug] psychosis with seizures and the other, brief, psychotomimetic things not. Felt like somebody better prepared than myself might be able to control and comprehend whatever's coming in, until the last time). I didn't watch the alarm signs cause I was too used to it and for long time synchronicity and alike were always transient. Just this one damn time when I mixed the PCM with pot & shrooms........... But I'd agree, it indeed is maybe the most pronounced warning sign of heading into disso psychosis, maybe cause it's a sign too that one's not just receiving 'weird' input but also seemingly putting it together into some logic, which isn't made for this kind of data.

Unfortunately this 'logic' called for more disso use, in my case, and I could imagine it's likewise for other people.
Or is it just brain circuits, well, synchronising and opening seizure door widely?

How did you recover?

Also, did you black out just before psychosis began, or the time before, while you didn't usually do so? I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider sharing your story, if you like also via PM or something alike. I'm genuinely interested in other (more or less) rationally/soberly analysed experiences as well as plain reports of disso/O-PCx/MXE psychosis and long term use cause my own is the only I know of. Didn't really have many fellow dissoheads either.

Last edited:
There's just somethings that are unexplainable. It's just how things work. Things get seriously tangible but their like flaming objects that if one gets too close too they'll get burnt. After years of disso use and abuse I'm relegated to knowing I'll most likely never know whether some of the things I experienced where actually truly grounded in reality as absurd as it may seem or were the imaginings of a drugged mind. Either way perception or reality I experienced at that time which is enough for me. True or untrue, simply imagined, fabricated, or delegated they still somehow occurred regardless of causality. It's always best to take a stance of skepticism when something can't be truly proven, that does not mean it didn't occur though. It's just relates to whether it could be proven to have been true by logic or science.

Yeah I know that it's that way and most people write their experiences off as delusional sooner or later, as did I and saw with others, and nobody speaks about. Just that I do believe that some parts are real and I'd like to investigate them by comparing and analysing reports, a bit like that guy who wrote the legendary DXM FAQ. Not that I'd think to be able of anything remotely comparable but I can't just let the grass grow over everything..... :)