• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi bluelight! im hpu

hpu357

Greenlighter
Hi, i'm hpu357. I'm 20 years old and mildly stupid. Am just learning how to use this site. I'm interested in all drugs, how chemicals effect people interests me very much.

Currently I'm sober, but here's a list of substances I can remember trying: Adderall xr, airduster, coke, focalin, vyvanse, kpins, alprazolam, morphine, K2, ecstasy, ritalin, subutex, Dmt, pcp, tramadol, etizolam, salvia, kratom, seroquel, (25b-,25c-) NBOMe, LSD, wellbutrin, prozac, zoloft, guanfacine, buspirone, gabapentin, ketamine, poppers, kava, perc, ambien, oxy's, codeine, promethazine, mushrooms.

All of these substances were used while smoking weed. except the morphine as that was in hospital setting. These are not in order but they are all between ages of 14-19.

It's been a journey and I don't glorify using drugs. My personality, and memory seem to have been effected. I hope everyone is doing good and having an awesome Christmas season. I look forward to reading your posts.:D

Last edited:
Hi hpu357 - Welcome to Bluelight :)

So is weed your DOC? I have taken Wellbutrin and Seroquel as well, and I must say I really enjoyed to Wellbutrin. What's your experience with it? Also do you have any hobbies outside of drugs?

Seems like you have quite the resume, so i'd be curious to see your experiences posted here on BL. Drugs can most definitely impact memory and personality, so it's good to hear that you are taking things seriously in regards to harm reduction.

Happy holidays to you as well hpu357,

See you around!