• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Injecting meth for the first time

I'm going to be injecting meth, what's it like? How much of strong cartel glass should I pump into my veins for a powerful high?

How long does it last?

EDIT : THIS IS POST 1666, LOL

INJECT METH HAIL SATAN

How bad is the meth comedown?

Going to be trying meth when I get money so I'm not asking which drugs I should try but what the comedown like.

One of my friends who said he has had homicidal/suicidal ideation like me along with racing thoughts said that uppers (in particular meth) are better for him than alcohol, opiates or benzos not because of their addictive nature but because meth has an "afterglow" while the downers are much more short lasting. He says the meth comedown feels like having taken too many anti-psychotics where you feel completely and utterly lethargic but can't sleep along with "brain fog" of not having the energy to think.

It sounds bad to most people but it seems that he enjoys it. I've taken too much nutmeg before and it felt roughly like that. Is it true?

I like the idea, there's actually a thread like this out there somewhere, accidentally got merged into another older thread. I'll see if I cant find it for you.

No problemo, sent a PM to see if it's still around, came from me and a couple others actually lol.

One thing I haven't seen anyone mention is. Load small amounts in a pipe. Loading huge amounts of ice into your pipe does nothing but cause a giant hot puddle that takes forever to cool and wastes your dope. Smaller amounts equals better control. Also you're less likely to get spun out. It's not fun. Trust me. My standoff with the DEA Ghillie suit snipers in the trees is a good reminder of that.

Patience with the pipe. Slow rolls. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. One problem I see with people I try to teach how to smoke is they wanna spin the pipe like crazy and they don't pay attention to the smoke. Then wonder why they're not high and their shit is burnt. Or why I'm bitching at them for burning my pipe. Lol. Watch the smoke and go with the flow..

Also, PROTEIN SHAKES! They're your best friend when you have no appetite but your body needs nutrients. You still need to eat but sometimes it just doesn't work. Lol.

If you find yourself doing "tweaky" shit aka picking, babbling, doing absolutely pointless stuff, or constantly smoking, find something constructive to do immediately. I tell people all the time, meth isn't a drug to sit around and smoke for enjoyment. It's an enhancer. Trying to get high for the hell of it will lead down a bad road. The "tweaky" behaviors are simply because your body is in go mode. So put it to use.

Also, I forgot, make sure you mix some Gatorade(or similar product) into your routine. Pedialyte works wonders. Or add electrolyte packs into your water. The constant drinking of water to battle the dehydration throws your electrolytes way off. Basically flushing system with water. That causes a shitty feeling that replenishing your electrolytes cures right away.

When it comes to smoking meth, many would be ruined in terms of types of lighters and pipes.

For lighters, find/modify one so the flame that came out is blue colored. Not the yellow flame, soot will be there if its yellow flame. Torch is forbidden, it will possibly crack your class (newbie) and burn your shit. Use a slow n steady blue small-like flame.

Glass, if youre high you can be creative. Ive made my pipe from various tools. Light-bulbs/medicine pipe/Light-starter. Be creative, smoke some on alu-foil and think of something.

Be reasonable, when youre start smoking, finished your first or second bowl/hits and u feels like u need more, No-You-Dont. Stop there and go mess/tinker with something and resume your job. This what makes newbie become an asshole when they feel like they need more, end up smoked 0.5g of meth thinking they are not high.

Smoke alone, study first, plan your days so u dont get carried away with your stash. Chill out, carry on normal life, dont change ur personality, be calm, dont talk too much with strangers.

Hi newbie to this site. Is there a forum dedicated to just meth questions? I can't seem to find one...thanks in advance

Hi newbie to this site. Is there a forum dedicated to just meth questions? I can't seem to find one...thanks in advance

We do not have a subforum that is solely dedicated to methamphetamine but it can be discussed here in Basic Drug Discussion or over in Other Drugs subforum. This thread (the one we are talking in now) is a good place for methamphetamine discussion.

You can use the search function to find any threads about methamphetamine or you can create a new thread if you want. Please keep in mind our focus here is harm reduction, if you just want to casually discuss methamphetamine usage then check out or Drug Culture subforum, lots of lighthearted drug discussion goes on over there.

Here is a popular thread from our Other Drugs subforum that has lots of methamphetamine discussion:

Methamphetamine Info and IV Megathread

Last edited:
Just had the time to share some tips for meth-smokers. About the Flame/Fire that always being in debate.

I never use any flame torch/oil burners since they tend to overheat the glass. And WE meth-smokers does not use regular lighter from local store, with that yellow flames as it will left that thick black soot on glass surface. So my kinds of flame is as per below :

Low settings
obgbPe5l.jpg

High settings
gCVxMtl.jpg

I just use normal adjustable lighter like BIC kind. The key is to restrict the gas flow (outlet) as much as possible. Some or most people will use a Syringe-needle-tip to do this which i found a bit of a hassle since it needs a secondary flame/lighter to light it up. Plus, your kit will look suspicious when found by others. My method are as per below:

1- To do this, pry open the steel cap/hood so you can reach the outlet jet-valve(metal) and its adjusting-lever(plastic).

2- Adjust the lever to an adequately low till you get that small fire with little amount of yellow flame, the flame should be small enough not to lit higher than the sparkwheel, or just above it. You can lift up the lever out from its gear tooth to tone down lower.

3- Once you get the initial flame right then put away ur lighter, find some thin plastic or you can use a plastic from cigarette box. Roll the plastic till it solid enough for you to hold it steady. You gonna burn the plastic till it melts and you gonna need that liquified melted droplets, so think of a way to make it hard and easy to handle.

4- Get your lighter you have adjusted from step-2 and the plastic you made from step-3. Lit up the plastic using the lighter till it melts. You only want a drop of that melted plastic, not a whole lot of it. While keeping ur thumb pressed on the gas, drop that melted plastic onto the outlet-jet-valve or you can just make them (plastic and jet-valve) touched each other so the meltdown will go to the jet tip, WHILE keep pressing the gas of course.

If you do this right, the molten plastic will close up the outlet of your jet-valve tips and left a tiny bit of hole in the middle, since u keep pressing the gas while doing step-4. And sometimes when done, ur lighter will need re-adjustment on the gas flow lever to get the desired flame. This kind of flame is easy to handle, does not need a secondary fire source, and will not instantly/simply overheat your glass and ur lighter stay cool even if u lit it up like straight 5-minutes, since the flame does not touch the hood. Also looks like ordinary lighter, and you make use of it 100%. Just need patience and practice.

Will post some pics for each steps if i have the time. Goodluck

PM TheLoveBandit, Sadie, or Tranced. They're in charge. I'm sure they'll be happy to allow you to spread HR material.

I just snort it and the best thing to use is an empty pen barrel. Super secure and gets the job done. I know snorting wont hit u as hard as say, smoking, but i combo with jameson usually or everclear when i have it. I personally take about 3 shots in a row, wait a few min for the alkie to kick in, and hit a line and i feel great

I've tried every ROA with this drug.
IV is the most intense rush annd flail I've ever had- hard to hide use with this ROA especially when the weather gets warmer.
Plugging is right under IV as far as rush goes. A little easier to hide as you're not damaging your arms or wherever else you might IV.
Smoking or railing it is next, and the high tends to last considerably longer than the above ROAs
Snorting takes a few minutes to really feel the rush but the rush is usually pretty good. Easy to conceal this ROA, I will administer a dose this was if I'm around family or friends.
Eating it takes awhile to kick it, offers very little rush but a very long high.

They say the difference between ingesting it and injecting it is if you eat it you get shit done, if you shoot it, the only thing you will get done is the shot. ��‍♀️

I've become very disciplined and high functioning on this shit. Have turned into a maintenance user. I don't like it, it's kinda lonely. But not ready to put it down again.

I just snort it and the best thing to use is an empty pen barrel. Super secure and gets the job done. I know snorting wont hit u as hard as say, smoking, but i combo with jameson usually or everclear when i have it. I personally take about 3 shots in a row, wait a few min for the alkie to kick in, and hit a line and i feel great

The booze isn't counterproductive for you? It is for me.

Used to get tina dick when first started using. And loved it. Kept bottoming for hours without worrying about getting hard and cumming. (One time cummer, after just want to roll over and sleep).

Does anyone know how to get/maintain a tina dick?

Ummm so i smoked a bowl of meth in one hit my bowl sizes are about the size of the metal charger peace that goes into ur phone i used a propane blow touch to achieve that i did that like 3 times throughout the night my question is, is that safe? Has anybody ever seen or done that? .....i melted down the first hit with a bic lighter and i dont smoke it cuz it has more chemicals or msm i heard.....yeah i just touch my bowl for about 4 or 5 seconds inhale slowly and its gone and i blow out fat clouds.....i got the idea from hot rails....i just recently tried that btw....id like to hear ur opinion, tips, tricks and thoughts thank you in advance????