• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine NSADD Cocaine Megathread

The stuff here, where I currently am, has been grade A... It sucks sometimes bc it's hard to be patient and hit a vein correctly, but, when I do, *whoosh*...

Cocaine tools

:XAnyone know of a good online store to buy a glass snort tube other then head-shop.com or snuff ect? I want something girly found one in 7 hours and it was no longer available. All I can find is pot crap everywhere. Other then referring to or looking up snort tube, sniff tube snuff tube is there another name I should look for in search engine? Thanks

I made acct to respond to "pink cocaine" thread and set record so straight to best of my ability in own opinion of knowledge I've gathered though... ;) Tedious reading and book worming...

Price discussion is not allowed.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting

Ok now for terms of what to look for.
Quick test: put chunk on white led light like on cell. Greener the tinge the better...yellow greenish tinge good.. The more yellow to orange red hue bad.
how cut is it? Some tell tale qualities of good stuff is hard to fake. First glance. Is it a chunk or powder? Doesn't really matter either way good stuff could have broken down or bad stuff can be repressed. If it's just powder then good stuff shouldnt really ever be a fine powder. Should be clumpy or scaly... Moist stick to card or razor... Humidity is good stuffs worst enemy. Bad stuff will typically look more snortable refined powder. Ironic eh the good stuff is hard to chop... One of gods cosmic jokes...

"the gummer" "oh wow my whole mouth went numb right away" not really a good sign despite what you may have heard. The good stuff will have virtually no taste accept a slow onset of a slight numb that gradually grows. Maybe a hint of diesel. Although hard to tell if it's natural diesel or a kerosene cut or it's the alcohol gas for binding repress or when cleaning. Typically less taste accept slight numb the cleaner. If it's chalky In ur mouth and sweet and tingles ur throat I suggest returning it or cooking shit off because it is probably levisamole the infamous cancerous pig deformer. Real nasty and common additive. Very cancerous one of worst additive possible. If u go overly numb quickly there's probably a numbing agent additive probably benzocaine which also cooks back.

Ok ok it's a chunk? Then proceed with this test is the outside shiny and really scaley? Probably a bad sign that something's been put on outside to look this way especially if inside is powdery. It should be slight powder on outside because it "breathes" to outside of crystal. Break it open. It should break anywhere u choose if only specific places probably artifially layered. In either hand there should be like what looks like the side of mountain. More jagged the better. It should be shiny and Scaley all the way throughout. Now typically a man in a funny hat prefers it hard but has seen softer kinds which are quite nice. A tiny piece when rubbed on finger should smear. When put in mouth it should melt and leave no chalkiness.

"The smell" typically that smell that's looked for is a sign of leftover chemical processes. Less fragrant sometimes the better. Slight diesel maybe is ok sometimes... Depending. Preferably a slight flowery sweet scent.

the hue..... Pink... Yellow.... As mentioned above the hue in a white led light is generally greener th better. yellow is from a gasoline process. Means it was a cheap process but your lucky it's not so cut its still yellow unless it's fake yellow ;) I find often these days the scales are white columbian and a slight yellow tinge noticeable when looking at a VAST quantity. pink hue. pink scales.m yummy the guy that wears the funny pants loves this stuff what they first got when starting. Now this is Peruvian flake. the powder isn't pink the scales are. looks like oil in water on outside. If powder is pink sum1'prob cut with b12

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa...i love my city I know a guy with a funny hat that knows six other guys with funny pants that all of Grade A top notch stuff... Only question is which is best... Luckily one funny man in funny red panties has 9 Kinds of different kinds of pure grade... Beautiful time to be alive.... He really does wear panties and tight kitty shirts weirdest guy to have that... Fukien love Canada eh.

If a certain someone is unwilling to snort cocaine, is sublingual bioavailability as high or lower?
Try shooting it. That's the rush hour looking for. I get fire in the jersey/philly area. Bell ringing all day n night from a few shots in the arm.

Isn't cocaine big in America anymore? I don't seem to read much about north Americans complaining of having a cocaine or crack addiction.

There are more meth and heroin related threads in North & South America Drug Discussion forum section than coke threads, I know we can't mention prices but in general getting high on cocaine cost more than getting high on meth or heroin?

I just feel like coke is the least enjoyable out of Coke, Meth and Heroin. Believe me I have done so much coke in my day but it just makes me feel so shitty and I always need tons of landing gear to come down from it. That being said i have definitely gotten some top quality soft and hard in Boston in the past year. It out there it just doesnt interest me much anymore.

Coke sux. Lol. You just don't get much bang for your buck (except maybe if you're buying it in Bolivia or something). Synthetic stimulants are often better, both in terms of effect & value.

What kind of stimulants you encounter depends on what region of the country you're in...if you're in the northeast USA you can have all the crack that money can buy but good luck finding meth on the street, whereas in many places on the west coast it's just the opposite situation.

I agree....coke sux...although I have a few connects for it. Not in much demand around here; it's opiates that bring in the dough. There's an opiate epidemic here in the NorthEast that has been in the news pretty much all the time...guess u didn't get that memo. I only buy it when i want to speedball but usually I prefer the good ol' H (or fent) whichever I come across. So far I haven't seen or heard of there being any meth round these heah pahts. Just weed (now legal), heroin, coke and crack...no meth, krokodil, scramble; but if I do run into any of those you guys will be the first to know....;)=D

I love cocaine, but ppl are way more into dope and meth right now as far as hard drugs go. Coke is also more of a party drug so youll find it in party scenes, but not with your straight up drug scenes, communities of people who are doing drugs with other people who are doing the same drug, and every one is there for THAT reason. Coke is a club-bathroom scene. Every club has a bunch of coke going through it. I have learned this while travelling around the US. I dont go asking around sketchy areas looking for dope, even though i want it, but coke? Alls i gotta do is find a dancefloor. And the place where those dancers are “pooping”.

Coke is a club-bathroom scene.I dont go asking around sketchy areas looking for dope, even though i want it, but coke? Alls i gotta do is find a dancefloor. And the place where those dancers are ?pooping?.

Yeah great point. Most dance music nightclubs have drug action happening in their toilets.

Pretty much what the title says. If you’ve used cocaine in the US in the last 3-4 months, how was the quality?

I haven’t used it in about 2yrs now, and starting to get the itch but my immune system can’t handle garbage or shit cut to hell with levamisole.

Looking at DrugsData it seems levamisole is falling in use. But obviously they don’t test for other benign cuts. Any comments are welcome.

-GC

Just got a g the other night and it was blazing. Prolly just got lucky or something but mostly garbage as mfs will buy anything if ya tell em its fire... even if it smells like uncooked biscuit dough.
Been about a year since I had any.

edit:
Bunk was one of the main reasons I stopped using in the first place. This was several years ago. Cant just choke a bitch out (legally) cause they didnt give ya what ya pay for. ;)

Bunk was one of the main reasons I stopped using in the first place. This was several years ago.
Same here.

But I happened upon some a couple months ago that was decent (not fire, but not bad). That stuff came in a very commercial-looking sealed packet with an anime logo on it. I was highly skeptical. Asked about it on BL and was told that it had probably been ordered online. I think another thread is asking about internet coke and I may head over there later.
Then 3 weeks ago and again today I stumbled upon some (different source) that was and is indeed quite good. So yeah it's out there.
Personally, I don't make enough money to get into it much and the short duration of effects always annoys me a little. But I will dabble now & then.
PS-- I have no idea what it's cut with but it's not been stepped on too hard.

A few comedians just died in LA from fentanyl laced coke . Becareful !
Thanks for the warning. So far, what I've had is definitely not cut with fent. I've taken a fair amount of fent and this stuff has none of those properties.

This would depend entirely on the source. There’s good and bad and laced with fentanyl cocaine going around.
I was in FL a few months ago and had cocaine from the brick and it was great quality. Cocaine in NC not so great.

Last edited: