• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oh why?

Je19

Greenlighter
Why is it I like dilaudid so much? I?ve never in my life IVed anything else but it and I wouldn?t consider myself addict being I only do it about once a week but I love the rush. Am I the only one out there that has the same feelings for this med? If you?re a fan too tell me a bit about what made you try them IVed.

this is more of a social post..

i haven't tried hydromorphone and i have never IV'd anything

i could imagine it's amazing :).

opioids are great on the whole but this isn't really in the spirit of HR.

most start off chipping or using once a week and it progresses slowly

be careful OP.. you're playing with the dragon.

IVing pills is also very dangerous. use a micron filter

Hydromorphone feels fucking amazing, it's true. My first time getting high on opiates was snorting 2mg dilaudid, and it felt better even than my experiences smoking heroin or opium, and there's been times I've shot dope and gotten less high than that experience. IVing that shit is so addictive that I don't recommend anyone do it ever. It's the crack of opiates. And if you get dependent on that shit, boy are you in for some nasty WD. Be careful dude, that stuff is devilish. It's got IMO the strongest rush out of any opioid, but no legs, which makes it easy to compulsively redose. The needle is not something to play around with, if you're not already dependent, you're really just asking for an addiction shooting dilaudid. Think about whether it's worth becoming dependent on something that could effect your entire life, potentially for the rest of it, for the very short high. If you haven't gotten addicted now, you will, slowly, but not that slowly. Best of luck.

Why is it I like dilaudid so much? I?ve never in my life IVed anything else but it and I wouldn?t consider myself addict being I only do it about once a week but I love the rush. Am I the only one out there that has the same feelings for this med? If you?re a fan too tell me a bit about what made you try them IVed.
No offense but you sound like your under the 'virgin hypnosis' where you just love the drug unquestionably because you haven't yet found out the bad side of the drug.. But don't worry you will ;)I went through more or less the same thing but I quickly accepted im doing this everyday just like i said i wouldn't but hey ho down the hatch another ten pills go.

Yeah man sorry for the delay haven’t been on the site in a while. I’m on a habit now for sure IV about 16-20 msg a day now. Sometimes I get the Rich’s sometimes it just makes me feel “normal” I’ve also had periods without it for weeks and luckily disco far no physical withdrawal yet. Still using as I have a free source and steady source of clean needle as well. It’s just such a good buzz then takes pain away from my back for hours after as well. So the fact I’m injecting is recreational and the fact I use is to function and keep my pain away I usually use 4 sometimes 5 4 mg pils a day. Starting to get a bit scared of it though as my move will cut my free connection off and I don’t want to go to dope. At least I know what is going into my body w the dilaudid.

You’re most likely right about that. This is the first and only drug I’ve ever IVed. Pretty much a daily habit now. Helps w pain and gives me a rush when I first take it.

You're getting the pills for free? This will definitely end bad if those are cut off--5 4mg pills could be $100 worth of pills.

Been off them now for two weeks and I consider myself lucky being no withdrawal symptoms and life’s is pretty much normal besides my back pain returning. Don’t think I’ll be pushing my luck though but I honestly think my only poison I have trouble with is the sauce. The pills didn’t bother me much stopping them as far as the high. I’ve always been the same with coke and some other drugs I’ve used in my day. I’m lucky enough to be able to kinda just drop em and keep going. But as I said I don’t want to push it and end up looking for heroin or anything to replace them when they’re gone. I actually have a stash of the pills now that I’ll eventually use one night when the time is right. Thank you all for your responses and hope I keep the same situation I’m in now being able to use recreational once in a while like I’ve been able to do with blow for years.