View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weird sensation night after 2cb

Rollinginclouds

Greenlighter
On Saturday I took a unknown amount of 2cb as it was in pill form though it was enough to get me tripping, walls breathing, morphing etc... I felt pretty normal as usual on Sunday mabye a little bit off but after about 15/20 mins of trying to fall asleep I started to get a buzzing sound in my head that was getting louder and louder, I tried to open my eyes but couldn?t and the more I tried the louder the buzzing got. I reckon it lasted about 10/15 seconds untill I managed to open my eyes and it stopped after calming down I managed to fall asleep and feel completely normal when I woke up, Does anyone know wtf happened, it almost reminded me of brain zaps after mdma but much much more intense.

No idea, mate. Shame you don't know how much you took. I got hold of what were apparently 25mg capsules, but doses can vary.

A few weeks ago I took two of them and was fine on it. If I remember rightly I also took a little MDMA. A few nights later I took 3 caps. I was amidst a huge drug binge so I surely must've took the latter caps over a fair few hours. Looking back this is fucking reckless behaviour and why I'm moving towards abstinence.