• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey what's up dude you ok? Intro

Hope Fiend

Greenlighter
Hi I've been using site for years but can't sleep and decided I should join. Spent first 35 well actually 14-35 years high on something usually weed in 70's coke and heroin in in 80's then mainly heroin in 90,. Really regret it now in a way but was pretty good at it, good enough that I won an all expense paid decade + vacation courtesy of the state. Now I got me an adderall script and every once in awhile some weak opiate pills plus lots of coffee and nicotine and I finally started working for a living which is really not that bad oh yeah and Kratom, I adore Kratom anyone who hasn't tried it must especially since it will probably schedule 1 if our corrupt FDA gets their way. Can't have anyone messing with big pharmas profits. Well that's about it oh how could I forget, I have a fine beautiful smoking hot (I'm old and fat and bald) wife whose is 20 years younger and a beautiful little 5 year old boy two things I never thought I would be blessed with and the main reason I stay in control of my usage. I really have something to lose this time.

Peace out

Hi Hope Fiend,

That does sound like you have something to lose. Best using in moderation just like you said. But if you ever feel like you want some support in recovery, maybe give The Dark Side or Sober Living a look.

Thank you for joining the team, and I look forward to reading some of your wisdom :)

Welcome to Bluelight!